Science Speaks: Nutrients, organics, LED lighting, and curing Hear it right from a scientist!

I too find 450 ppm to be a good on average. I have however found some want a bit more. Even then 550 seems to be good for those. I had some photos go yellow in early flower, a bump up to 550 fixed that and they were fine the rest of the grow. If you grow many different strains like I do, you just want to watch them close as the enter flowering.

As I approach 500 ppm (EC=1) in hydro, nute burn becomes more likely.
450 is my sweet spot.

I'm growing some Dinafem CBD Kush and 300 ppm in veg seems to be the sweet spot. Once in flower I will up the ppm at 50 intervals to see where it tops out. These are REALLY fickle when it comes to Nitrogen with leaf curl. I'm guessing 400 ppm will be its limit in flower.

Yes some strains are light feeders and a few are real hogs lol! Learning which are which is the challenge.

I'm growing some Dinafem CBD Kush and 300 ppm in veg seems to be the sweet spot. Once in flower I will up the ppm at 50 intervals to see where it tops out. These are REALLY fickle when it comes to Nitrogen with leaf curl. I'm guessing 400 ppm will be its limit in flower.

Back