Search engine problem.

jdm61

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
I tried to search "sea of green" and "sea of green with autos" I got a response that said "of" was too short and responses that had nothing to do with 3what I searched for. So is this a permanent problem as I recall it coming up before.

I tried to search "sea of green" and "sea of green with autos" I got a response that said "of" was too short and responses that had nothing to do with 3what I searched for. So is this a permanent problem as I recall it coming up before.

Unfortunately the stock search function for the software we use for the forum just flat out sucks. I'm not even going to sugar coat it lol... it's a limitation of the forum software itself, even the devs that make the software admit it's a weak/soft feature.

We're looking at installing an enhanced search feature here in the upcoming months that hopefully will help with some of those issues and making the search function far more relative.

Unfortunately the stock search function for the software we use for the forum just flat out sucks. I'm not even going to sugar coat it lol... it's a limitation of the forum software itself, even the devs that make the software admit it's a weak/soft feature.

We're looking at installing an enhanced search feature here in the upcoming months that hopefully will help with some of those issues and making the search function far more relative.
You don't appear to be the only forum with this issue. At least you guys don't yell and newbs and tell them to USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION (which oft times does not help) when they ask a common question. :biggrin:

Back