New Grower Second grow : Mephisto's Strawberry Stomper & Pinot Noir

I just figured that my AC Infinity Humidity probe was wayyyy off. I placed two other humidity probe in the tent and both read 45% humidity, but the AC infinity probe reads 65%... I found a way to calibrate it but I can only deduct 8% from what's showing.. really not happy with the probe from the AC Infinity fan, it's off by 5% now so it got better with the calibration.. but I still need to deduct 5% from what's showing on it..

Also thanks for the clarification with the dew-point, I was not aware that was a thing!

To be honest, it really sucks for the probe, all that time I thought it was calibrated correctly from the get-go so I was always off by more than 10-15% humidity during the grow
I'm skimming through your grow....congrats to you...enjoy your harvest!
As for your Infinity probe....my last grow I had Infinity controller that was acting up...erratic readings which resulted in no extraction of air ....fortunately I was home and caught it...I contacted Infinity and must say their customer support was great...they sent me another controller right away....you may want to contact them and explain the problem you are having with your probe.

I'm skimming through your grow....congrats to you...enjoy your harvest!
As for your Infinity probe....my last grow I had Infinity controller that was acting up...erratic readings which resulted in no extraction of air ....fortunately I was home and caught it...I contacted Infinity and must say their customer support was great...they sent me another controller right away....you may want to contact them and explain the problem you are having with your probe.

Thanks a lot! I'm very happy with this harvest :biggrin:
You're right, I contacted them, sent them a video and I have a new controller and probe on the way!!! Crazy customer service, it took 2 hours to get it shipped lol

Thanks a lot! I'm very happy with this harvest :biggrin:
You're right, I contacted them, sent them a video and I have a new controller and probe on the way!!! Crazy customer service, it took 2 hours to get it shipped lol
Nice grow, looks very tasty. I finished a pinot noir a little while ago and it was some super frosty, gassy/peppery smell i have never smelled before. Good smoke.

I also will have to watch my ac infinity probe. I have a sensor push that also give me humidity/ temp to compare. That is some great customer service on their part, I will remember that! :pass: :cheers: :bong:

Nice grow, looks very tasty. I finished a pinot noir a little while ago and it was some super frosty, gassy/peppery smell i have never smelled before. Good smoke.

I also will have to watch my ac infinity probe. I have a sensor push that also give me humidity/ temp to compare. That is some great customer service on their part, I will remember that! :pass: :cheers: :bong:

Thanks for the kind words! I had a blast growing some Mephisto beans! Pinot Noir is my favorite smoke of all time, gotta love to be able to grow our own medicine. Also you are right, Pinot Noir has some of the frostiest nugs I have ever seen

Back