second grow

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
hash
So i started my second grow, put 2 thc bomb auto in soil (11 liter pot each under 300w platinum led) after they sproute.
Before they planted in soil i moved water throgh the soil and let it dry for 24 to 48 hours.
First watering was after 8 days with 250 ml phed water, 2 days later - 500 ml each with phed water, third watering was the same but with 3 days gap instead 2 ( the soil didnt dry in 2 days),
After another 3 days in the 4 watering i gave them 1 liter phed water each plus 1.25 ml/l hesi tnt complex and 1 ml/l cal mag by advanced nutrients, ( there was white spots on one of them, thought it is ca issue) , today they are 22 days old and they dont look so good, i dont know if it is from heat stress , over watering or nute deficiency, tnx in advance for all the helpers.
Photos will be soon.

Right on @Weeder! I have the popcorn ready and i'm looking forward to following along. Definitely post the pictures of your girls so we can see what might be causing the problem. You shouldn't have too much trouble with light stress using the P300. There are a ton of growers on AFN using the p300 that would be happy to help as well. @FullDuplex & @Son of Hobbes know their shit!

:vibe::pass:

Last edited:
We need a picture with lights off.
Pics
ac3bd0b9ae7ec74a69031610777143a0.jpg
14361aaa5ecd82fbe59317d34edeb9b3.jpg
971a992dbd69241c300eadd33674c7f6.jpg
9f6580e93499aa6a9ca58de899603b03.jpg

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Looks like Magnesium Deficiency to me. Topping your soil with Dolomite Lime would buffer pH and give cal mag to your girls.

Epsom Salts foilage spray is a quicker fix but I'd still throw some lime in there

Also what soil medium did you start with? It almost looks like coco? Not soil? What are you feeding? What are the temperatures right now? All these things are important because a magnesium deficiency could look a lot like heat stress. Though assuming you have everything dialed in id say this is Magnesium.

Looks like Magnesium Deficiency to me. Topping your soil with Dolomite Lime would buffer pH and give cal mag to your girls.

Epsom Salts foilage spray is a quicker fix but I'd still throw some lime in there

Also what soil medium did you start with? It almost looks like coco? Not soil? What are you feeding? What are the temperatures right now? All these things are important because a magnesium deficiency could look a lot like heat stress. Though assuming you have everything dialed in id say this is Magnesium.
Tnx for the quick respond might, i thought the medium is soil but now im not sure ( i boght hesi soil nutes) the temps are around 28c and humidity is kind low, somthing between 40-50.
Ill feed them tommorow with 2ml/l cal mag, hope it will help, tnx again divine spirit.

Tnx for the quick respond might, i thought the medium is soil but now im not sure ( i boght hesi soil nutes) the temps are around 28c and humidity is kind low, somthing between 40-50.
Ill feed them tommorow with 2ml/l cal mag, hope it will help, tnx again divine spirit.

No problem, I hope your problem gets resolved .

:toke: Weeder-- what soil are you in? Is it nutrient rich? I see tip/edge burning, likely nutrient burn, and some probable lockout caused by it,... pale patches between veins looks like it could be Mg, maybe P defc. staring,... this hints at off pH as well,... until we have a solid in-pot pH reading, it's hard to advise what to do next,... I'm betting you don't have a good soil pH probe though,... and the run-off method is lousy for accuracy,... A possible clue could come from a slurry test of the soil, if you have a pH meter.... get a cup of soil, 1 cup of non pH adjusted water (note the pH of that first ), mix together and let sit for an hour,... drain liquid off and test,... this will at least tell us if the soil is bad as is,.. but after adding nutes, the plant growing, things change in the pot itself, all those other pH influencing factors in play,... for now, stop feeds until you egt this other info first,... worst case, you'll have to flush the pots,....

Thank u waira, so first the medium is with ferts in it but im not sure it is soil , the medium include coco , peat,

Medium include - coco, peat, tuff , ferts and more unknown stuff for more airy medium, i asked the seller about the medium and he said to consider it as soil, about the ph - i have a ph meter and im watering with 6.4 ph, the medium have ferts in slow release and in the first 3 weeks i didnt give them nutes .

Back