Mephisto Genetics Secret Time Travel Strain?

blessedinwashington

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
Mitch,

Give it up man. I want information on the time travel seeds. What you say?

On Herbies site they post:

You've arrived at Herbies Mephisto Genetics Autoflowering seeds premier selection for April, Strains that you really can harvest from seed in less than 6 weeks! Mephisto Genetics Autoflowering Indica or Sativa plants have been crossbred with Ruderalis, a type of cannabis that grows in areas where summer is short but has from 22 to 24 hours of daylight per day. Our Mephisto Genetics auto-flowering selection was last updated on 08/04/2015.

Ok... where are those freaking seeds? :slaps:

Harvest in less than 6 weeks?

BIW

Looks like a question for Herbies blessed...

That's funny! LOL If Mitch has 6 week seeds you don't need time travel.:Woozy..?:

Maybe an error on their part... I know nothing about it, sorry :)

Believe me you guys would be the first to know if it was ever possible!

Mitch, did you notice they say they last updated on 08/2015? :)

Do you have photo's or just autos?

we don't make photoperiod seeds for release or sale, but of course we use and make photoperiods from which to conduct our auto work :)

Yeah sounds like a web copy error. I think a 6 week auto would be pretty big news getting around hehe. Honestly I don't think we'll ever get it down to 6 weeks, what's that 42 days? Idk that would be enough time for anything to veg, bloom, and finish... And make good product at least lol. Some corners would have to be cut, like really low yield or the dreaded too-early cut paranoia weed lol.

Back