Seeds a brewing...

Dr Coughman

Dr. of feelgood
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Hell hound, Durban Poison
I have some seeds in my buds and want to save them. How long do i leave them in the buds? Do i harvest the buds at trichome maturity and dry and cure before i collect the seeds? Or do i pull them out sooner? Do i let them sit out for a certain amount of Time? I plan on refrigeration with a desiccant pack in a jar to germinate at a later time. cant seem to find a straight answer to my questions any help will be appreciated....

I’d look around here and tag active breeder’s like @Sawney_bean and such. Don’t take my word but what I’ve seen from a dude who is a hobbyist breeder but has his routine on lock IMO (i.e. beautiful healthy seeds in the pods before chopping) was let the plants go to maturity as you would for flower, even a little longer because seed production takes longer. Cut and dry like normal but a touch longer (hang 7-14 days) to allow the seeds to finish ripening. This allows the plants to get brittle also to make removing the seeds easier. Then yeah, de-seeding time and store as desired. I’d use the flower/trim only for ice water bubble hash @Dr Coughman - updated from what I could find :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Danks for the rep @Dr Coughman :toke: hope my advice is actually worth those points LOL
Right or wrong, Ive noticed in other threads your trying to help others... Just that alone got you that rep bro the world needs more people like you man happy growing...
:meds:

Back