Seeds for 2011???

F

figment

Is anyone gonna release any seeds this year?
Really trying to hold out on the smaller operations.
Seems like only the big seed companies are releasing any this year.

Great question my friend.... I really wanna see that Red Bad Betty and Black Dragon!:drool:

Great question my friend.... I really wanna see that Red Bad Betty and Black Dragon!:drool:

RBB will release soon, or at least the line that i am working on. Its going to depend on how dome the color is on the next offspring and if i get a matching pair to get a decent IBL. Right now i have no way of getting them to the masses out there. But that will be soon taken care of.

As far as the Dragon i know that it will be released but not sure when.

I wont have anything stable until 2012 probably myself... just on the start-up curve here... :)

Black Dragon testing will begin soon I think :hump:

Once the bloody post arrives!

I was planning on running mine indoor this summer. If they go black in 30+C they will do it in anyones room!

Is anyone gonna release any seeds this year?

LBH will have some stuff out really soon. Wiz is close too, but farther off.

You can rest your mind knowing the delay is because, no one wants to put out a crap product.

I am just anxious. I really want some purp autos this year outdoor. While making sure mossy gets the funds.

As soon as we have the e-commerce in place Original JEM and Purple AK-47 will go on Limited release..
to test run our systems.

Bad Betty is not far off release..
But..
mixed colours

Red Betty...needs work....see FD..

Black Dragon has the first few Tests out..
to see how much we can get her to colour in different set-ups..

sure you can appreciate if she was released and didn't colour up..
everyone would be disappointed.

That's pretty neat stuff! I was goona get some PJ's but wasn't sure of the source. I'll happily wait 'till you guys put the word out.

Heck, given extra time, I might not harm them when I get some. :dance:

Back