Photoperiod Seedsman - White Widow

They're looking good Doc! [emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360]
Yes, they are happy!
They don't like direct sun, but when there is a window in between, they get the amount of light they like.

image.jpeg

Hey Doc are those tents the same size? The first one look bigger for some reason. Anyway you can take all those top branches and tie them over (you can squeeze the stem a little to make bend easier) but tie each top down and then each branch will have multiple tops instead of just 1. After awhile the tops you tie down will start growing back up towards the light then you can tie them down again. Make sur to cut off any fan leafs that block the light to the new bud sites after you tie her over.
I have squeezed my stems until they snap so they will lay straight over and prop them up with a piece of bamboo that I split just to control height. Also Doc you can go to YouTube and watch some videos on this to help you out. Has she started flowering yet? If not then if it was my plant I would also top each top so you can control height and end up with more top colas. You can top her until she starts flowering heavy.

Yeah, me too witchy.

I've just had a look on the seedsman website and it doesn't say how tall the strain grows, so it could be that you've got the sativa dominant phenotype. The sat doms do stretch a hell of a lot but 10cm in 24hrs is a bit much!

Have you got any yoyos (like the ones I recommended to @XxxAuto?) You can do all kinds of stuff with them.
Oh, I didn't know that! I'm glad to have another photo master to run to! :) [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Oh, I didn't know that! I'm glad to have another photo master to run to! :) [emoji106]

You are not talking about me. Check her leaves in my new one-volume journal! :crying:
I hope transplant and fresh air will do it. I have prepared a stress releaving tonic to feed her after transplantation into a 20 L mortar bucket.

You are not talking about me. Check her leaves in my new one-volume journal! :crying:
I hope transplant and fresh air will do it. I have prepared a stress releaving tonic to feed her after transplantation into a 20 L mortar bucket.
I'm going to check the other thread. :)

And I meant Vlad, the Master of Buds.

Back