New Grower Shady's Micro Grove: Twisted Trees, Aliens, and Nectar. First Journal, Second Grow.

Wow, those turned a rapid corner and just bloomed like crazy! Looks like it's going to be a nice haul!

I have to say ,those are some bad ass looking buds! Those buds look exactly like the pics on the Twisted Tree site. Kudos all around.

Wow, those turned a rapid corner and just bloomed like crazy! Looks like it's going to be a nice haul!

Thanks! They certainly did, I was not expecting it, they blew up like crazy, then just started eating themselves. The TM had almost no leaves near the end!

I have to say ,those are some bad ass looking buds! Those buds look exactly like the pics on the Twisted Tree site. Kudos all around.

All credit goes to Twisted Tree on that one! Debating on trying some more of their strains on my next grow...

Harvest - Final Weight In!
The numbers are in!

Total weight of ~143g! Slightly less than my first grow surprisingly, but this time the buds are much stickier and stronger smelling...cant wait to see how they cure up! The AMR smells like dank blackberries, the TM smells somewhat similiar, but less sweet and a bit more chemmy/gassy.

@420Forever tagging you for my fancy tag!

Zeroed out the scale... (no cheating here!)
harvest-zero.jpg

harvest-popcorn-zero.jpg

Alien Moonrocks - 74g + 3g of popcorn (popcorn is in the jar, will be sampling from that while the rest cures)
harvest-amr.jpg

harvest-popcorn-amr.jpg

harvest-amr-budshot.jpg

Twisted Menagerie = 62g + 4g popcorn
harvest-tm.jpg

harvest-popcorn-tm.jpg

harvest-tm-budshot.jpg

The numbers are in!

Total weight of ~143g! Slightly less than my first grow surprisingly, but this time the buds are much stickier and stronger smelling...cant wait to see how they cure up! The AMR smells like dank blackberries, the TM smells somewhat similiar, but less sweet and a bit more chemmy/gassy.

@420Forever tagging you for my fancy tag!

Zeroed out the scale... (no cheating here!)
View attachment 1373767
View attachment 1373768

Alien Moonrocks - 74g + 3g of popcorn (popcorn is in the jar, will be sampling from that while the rest cures)
View attachment 1373769
View attachment 1373770
View attachment 1373771

Twisted Menagerie = 62g + 4g popcorn
View attachment 1373772
View attachment 1373773
View attachment 1373774

:clapper: :headbang: :slap: congratz on the harvest & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: plz display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgez& clickin the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) and keep an eye on ur alertz next day or so for the secret decoder ring :eyebrows: ppp

Back