Should I burp the jars?

Reaction score
So I jarred up a plant yesterday and it was sitting at 55% when I put it in the jars. After 24 hours I am sitting at 58%.

Should I burp the jars or just let them cure? They have never been burped as they we put in kinda dry.

I have 62% boveda packs I can add.
Or I could put it all in grove bags at 58%.
Open to suggestions.

So I jarred up a plant yesterday and it was sitting at 55% when I put it in the jars. After 24 hours I am sitting at 58%.

Should I burp the jars or just let them cure? They have never been burped as they we put in kinda dry.

Open to suggestions.
I have mine in grove bags with a 62% boveda

I stabilize buds in jar with hydrometer (cheap one) at 62-64%.
Then in GB with a 62% boveda + hydrometer, when stabilized at 62% I remove the hydrometer.
:pass:

Seems like thats what I need to do. My guess is grove bags don’t require burping then.

Open to suggestions.
In grove bags at 58% without burping (and no bovedas) will be fine IMO.

Grove bags have become my favorite. After a couple of decades using mason jars for cure, I've found that nothing bring flavor and stink back like groves. Highly recommend.

I just put it in grove bag with boveda 62%. Hopefully this stuff will smell better after cure. Kinda smells grassy/chemical.
Glyphosate terp

Back