Mephisto Genetics Skylar White dab/smoke/vape report

NoRobo

Helping people get off big pharma everyday...
Reaction score
Breeders Name: Mephisto Genetics

Strain Name: Skylar White (Freebie) Skywalker OG x Walter White

Autoflower?: Day 14!! Fastest into flower I've grown so far.

Soil/Hydro: Soil, 3 gallon fabric pot

Nutes: Super soil mix with AACT and well water only.

Lights: 1 300w mars knock off, old style directly above with some extra lumens from two other 300's in use

Days from seed to Harvest: 65 days from sprout

Dry yield: 25g I don't grow for yield so the plants are never really pushed.

Effects: Hybrid. (Smoke)This one hits the frontal cortex first, pretty hard. It induces a smile on exhale. After about 5 mins the effects float down to the lower extremities with a slight tingle. It should be good for muscle spasms and stress relief. I have a really high tolerance so a .5g bowl to myself will last me about 45 mins to an hour before I find myself looking to load more. Although the flavor is just sublime and you might just find yourself loading one up sooner.

(Vape) Effects
Vaping keeps the clarity of the high and is more in the head and uplifting. There is terpenoline in this flower which is the haze smell/taste. I love vaping this for the flavor but it is great to get that lost motivation back too. The limonene terpene gets my stomach feeling really good and rids of any I.B.S. symptoms. If I'm having a flair up, this one gets ground up and thrown in the vaporizer. Effects don't seem to last as long as smoking but I don't mind loading it up again.

(Dab, rosin) effects
Straight to the head! Body effect is gone. I needed to do stuff, so I cleaned all my glassware and whatever needed it that was close by. Highly energetic. The terpenes came through and smelled like the fresh flower. Those terpenes give that amazing effect, and I need more. Lol. THE most flavorful rosin I have yet to experience, and I've been smoking for 20 years. Soooo good.

Bag Appeal: *** She has a little old school look to her. Lots brick red pistils on a sativa based structure. The Skywalker OG really helped her density. Frost coverage can be seen and if your not careful she will stick to the bag.

Density: *** Not the most dense flower but there is something there to be burned. Not many people would turn it down but the most strict smokers might pass. Unfortunately, I know I few people like that.

Growth: **** Like all Mephisto gear, it practically grew itself. Nice uniform structure. It didn't produce as much as I typically get in the same conditions but it is great quality. So it gets four stars. I will grow a bigger version because it was nice and easy though.

Smell: ***** Highly intoxicating!! This is one you want to get that second whiff maybe even a third whiff before you hand the jar back. It's like that once those terpenes start popping off during growth and never went away. Grapefruit, blood oranges, tangerines, lemons, OG kush, haze, sour, marshmallows, skunk. Its all there. The cure is only bringing out more citrus fruits. It's amazing.

Smoke: **** It has been curing for a few weeks so it should continue to smooth out but it is very smooth. Nice thick smoke that doesn't expand the lungs too much. It burns to a nice clean grey ash. The exhale is the best part. The flavor lingers on the tounge for minutes. It keeps the flavor through any way you ingest it too. Rosin on clean ceramic was just top notch. The most flavorful rosin I have tried.

IMG_20160516_031943.jpg

IMG_20160516_032113.jpg

InstaSize_0529142648.jpg

InstaSize_0526022928.jpg

This isn't regular strain but there are many freebies out there and hopefully becomes a strain (hint hint:thumbsup:). It was also labeled as white walker for any of you that don't know. I am definitely going to grow more of this one. However, I want a bigger plant so she will go in at least a five gallon fabric pot possibly a seven gallon.

**This is my personal experience. Everybody's endocannabinoid system is different and the effects may be different or even reverse and might make you sleepy instead of awake.***

Thank you reading and I hope this helps someone out.

Enjoy everyone.:smoking:

Last edited:
Solid report man. :slap:

May just put one of these in a five gallon deep pot myself and push her to the organic max. It's so hard to choose what to grow next I know it will be something miphisto genetics.
:pass:

Nice review. Having a hard time deciding on seeds may have to order more then I thought.

Nice review. Having a hard time deciding on seeds may have to order more then I thought.

I liked this strain so much, I grew another one right after this. It is still one of my favorites from Mephisto. Definitely get this if you can.

Nice report, i'm smoking some Skyler right now, she's a flavour bomb

:slap:

Back