Indoor Slater grows Healing Path

:smoking: this one was different from the rest Stick, in-between bud color and deeper coloring big time on the leaves, even vs. the full purp's! I'm with you, the stark contrast of the black leaves and green-white of the bud is gorgeous,... Reminds me of Peyote Purple, which i wanted to ask you about BTW,...:eyebrows:
Mate, I'm not following? he has a recent breeding of GHP#4 that was hit with C99a pollen? Or is that GH (Gorilla Haze?)[HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] as well? ... I have to get to your PM here shortly, so I'll expand on this there,.. Eek tried to do a repro' on GHP#4, but the striahgt breeding didn't go well, and very few beans were made,.. not sure about original stock numbers left either... he made several crosses with the male GHP though....

:smoking: this one was different from the rest Stick, in-between bud color and deeper coloring big time on the leaves, even vs. the full purp's! I'm with you, the stark contrast of the black leaves and green-white of the bud is gorgeous,... Reminds me of Peyote Purple, which i wanted to ask you about BTW,...:eyebrows:
Mate, I'm not following? he has a recent breeding of GHP#4 that was hit with C99a pollen? Or is that GH (Gorilla Haze?)[HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] as well? ... I have to get to your PM here shortly, so I'll expand on this there,.. Eek tried to do a repro' on GHP#4, but the striahgt breeding didn't go well, and very few beans were made,.. not sure about original stock numbers left either... he made several crosses with the male GHP though....
I don't have any pure Purple Peyote, but have some SLH x PP fems that came from a friend of mine in Poland of all places. Have plenty my friend....

Sorry for not being clear about the GHP#4 x c99a. He made these several years ago.
He must have hit lots of photo gear with his c99a back then.

Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh too funny! Eek made GHPx C99 (SexBud, Female Seeds rework of it) too! Not grown out yet,... GHP x Cheese was a winner though!
Roger that on the PP my friend, I think I'll pick a few up when I order the Lilly (African 3-way cross)....
yeeeshhh, cres was :woody:-happy with his C99a! I can't wait to run some of the ones you sent me!

@Slater
Good job thanks for doing this great journal. I will watch the video till I am in town with better internet connection.

@BaldMonkey
Hey my friend nice to see you around here. Stick told me you also do a journal at afn. I will take a look I think Stick tagged me there.

Have a nice day you all
cu tobe

Back