Small developing issue, I think it is P deficiency

How's it goin with the Jacks and calcium? Here is Greengene's bloom formula for what it's worth...

Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 11.58.12 PM.png

Hey @Cerebral Goo ! Thanks for the video link. I've watched a few from GreeneGene. I'm still waiting on the gypsum, typical stock vs shipping delays.

I did manage to remedy the situation. I had seen it before but it only hit half the plants and just a few leaves. This time I was ready to post if I saw it starting again

I've been running a modified version of Genes MKP formula. I did equal parts A B Epsom and the Jacks "Bloom" product. 2g of each per gallon. Since Gene was going with a P/K boost I essentially did the same. Seems to have worked . I've got maybe 5 spotted up leaves and a couple lightly discolored here and there but no further spread.

It's week 9 starting today and will be the last 2g A/B/Ep/Bloom. From week 10 I'm going to run the Jacks "Finish" and see how it turns out.

Hey @Cerebral Goo ! Thanks for the video link. I've watched a few from GreeneGene. I'm still waiting on the gypsum, typical stock vs shipping delays.

I did manage to remedy the situation. I had seen it before but it only hit half the plants and just a few leaves. This time I was ready to post if I saw it starting again

I've been running a modified version of Genes MKP formula. I did equal parts A B Epsom and the Jacks "Bloom" product. 2g of each per gallon. Since Gene was going with a P/K boost I essentially did the same. Seems to have worked . I've got maybe 5 spotted up leaves and a couple lightly discolored here and there but no further spread.

It's week 9 starting today and will be the last 2g A/B/Ep/Bloom. From week 10 I'm going to run the Jacks "Finish" and see how it turns out.

How are the ladies looking using the finish?

Finishing off the last gallons of regular 80% feed and then moving to the finish. I'll have some pics and update my grow thread later. I'll tag you in my post for the current state and then be able to see how the "finish" mix ends up treating the plant.

Back