Small leaves

orange wing

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I have a problem with 2 of my plants 2 look good 2 look strange. They are growing upwards but not out and no side stems. Its like theres a problem on one side of my tent the 2 bad ones are on the right of my tent. I have tried to change airflow still nothing ive also looked under pots and theres roots sticking out. Does anyone have any idea whats going on they was 2 days younger than other 2
IMG_20230723_062237 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20230723_062249 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20230723_062254 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20230723_062258 - Copy.jpg

I have a problem with 2 of my plants 2 look good 2 look strange. They are growing upwards but not out and no side stems. Its like theres a problem on one side of my tent the 2 bad ones are on the right of my tent. I have tried to change airflow still nothing ive also looked under pots and theres roots sticking out. Does anyone have any idea whats going on they was 2 days younger than other 2View attachment 1617819View attachment 1617820View attachment 1617821View attachment 1617822
Are these autos if so what strainAre they all the same strain? Are they all getting the same amount of light and have you fed them nutes?

'?

Are these autos if so what strainAre they all the same strain? Are they all getting the same amount of light and have you fed them nutes?

'?
There all autos all under same light. Gorilla Zkittlez is second pic other 3 are Gorilla Cookies. im feeding them all 0.9ec my tap water ec is 0.5 so 0.4 ec nutes i also use a 400w hps and there in coco im feeding canna coco ab rhizotonic and canazym im also re-using coco

That coco looks pretty dry. Are you checking your runoff? Ph-ing your feed?
the top gets dry just under is wet the hps drys it fast I normally spray top but this was 10 mins before lights off they go off 7am i did not go bed till late. I also ph and water enough pots are heavy small run off every 2 to 3 days if i water a lot at start they get overwatered im in straight coco. Could it be a bad repot it happened to me on my last grow a photoperiod Afghan it only took a week to recover though 2 leaves also went crispy the plant grew fine after the week but these 2 got repotted 2 weeks ago. I was waiting for these to snap out of it but nothing i don't no if a auto takes longer to recover after bad transplant i grew gorilla cookies before it ended up about 7ft tied down probably 8ft straight

I'm in straight coco too, but I like it in small pots. The plants don't look bad. Certainly not dying. Generally not recommended to transplant autos since any adjustment period can set them back. Next time you feed, check the runoff ec and that will tell you if there's an excess or if they're just hungry and you can work from there. Some also just take a bit to get their roots going and then will hit the gas

the top gets dry just under is wet the hps drys it fast I normally spray top but this was 10 mins before lights off they go off 7am i did not go bed till late. I also ph and water enough pots are heavy small run off every 2 to 3 days if i water a lot at start they get overwatered im in straight coco. Could it be a bad repot it happened to me on my last grow a photoperiod Afghan it only took a week to recover though 2 leaves also went crispy the plant grew fine after the week but these 2 got repotted 2 weeks ago. I was waiting for these to snap out of it but nothing i don't no if a auto takes longer to recover after bad transplant i grew gorilla cookies before it ended up about 7ft tied down probably 8ft straight
Sounds like your doing everything right and although there is a size difference they all look fine.so i wouldnt worry to much.

Back