Smell

Some people are skiddish about posting on a pot forum, and rightly so. Being hostile to them for no reason is not going to help. I welcome anyone who posts up a question and just reads the answers. Helping is what we try to do.

Police probably do check the forums but what can they actually do? Pictures of leafs and flowers don't really give you ID away.

I gotta say here and now, I never trust a guy who posts a single post and we never hear from them again. This is an example. Josh, Where are you? Why post a valid question then not bother to follow it up.
I welcome many introductions which I am dubious about ( such as Medic1 ) I do worry about how many post are REALLY genuine. They may well be all OK. But we have to be vigilant don't we ?
I gotta be honest, if I was a cop, I would check out these forums and maybe probe occasionally!
Be careful out there. eP.
Maybe he seeing the inside of a cell :shrug:

Scratches head .. if a knew a may have problems with smells with grows.. wouldn't you take that into account before you started .. or just go get 5 20gallon pots.. order beans some stincky cheeses aand load up .. then get nervous about smells going into day 45 FOH..

Back