Dutch Passion Snowstorm #2

Nice grow...I have the Snowstorm #1 havent started it yet but I get a lil idea of what she'll be like even though they are dif..

How long did it take before your snowstorm took off. Mine is 2 weeks and everything else is on their 4th set of leaves and she is barely pushing her third out I'm thinking about pulling her

How long did it take before your snowstorm took off. Mine is 2 weeks and everything else is on their 4th set of leaves and she is barely pushing her third out I'm thinking about pulling her

I'm not trying to thread jack the OP but I definitely would NOT pull a plant just because it isn't quite as big as others, they come in all shapes and sizes bro, some grow faster than others, some flower earlier, some weigh more, some weigh less, some get taller and some stay short. Thats just my opinion tho

I guess I agree with 808. I don't ever pull anything myself. Even the runts get to live out full lives. Of course every body has different priorities. I happen to have plenty of room where others need to choose what to do to optimize space usage. My other big thing is how expensive beans are. Although I am sure someone who produced hundreds of their own at home are used to starting a larger quantity and culling to their liking.

My girl is in week 4 with 3 sets of leaves no bud sites and the rest her age are flowering she is around 9 inches tall no nute issues just stunted i guess

hey guys.. i have a snowstorm #1 (kush genetics) groing up now... i don't know if it helps but now my girl is 35 days old and she is about 70 cm.... during the fifth week she was growing 5-7 cm every day... nice bushy plant...

hey Tony.. if you see this i wanted to ask you.how tall do you think is she going to be? as i see her ithink she will get another 10-15 cm. she is in 4,7 gal pot under a 400 HPS.

hey letis, I think she will stop stretching upwards in the next week or so. Maybe she will finish at 80cm or thereabouts. Good luck

Back