Dutch Passion Snowstorm #2

M

Matteo21

Only have one that I traded with a friend for a dinafem critical jack (also an excellent strain). The snow storm started off so slow that I was actually nervous about it. It stayed short as hell while the others took off. All of a sudden it took off and matched the height of the dinas in a short time. It has taken about 2 weeks longer but the reward is worth the wait big time! Look at these juicy colas IMG_4315.jpgIMG_4321.jpgIMG_4318.jpgIMG_4320.jpgIMG_4319.jpgIMG_4317.jpgIMG_4314.jpgIMG_4316.jpgIMG_4322.jpg

She looks like a fine lady! :thumbs:
How was the smell/taste after cure? Can you compare her to Skunk #1 or Orange Bud?

Going to grow her this summer and any information on "how to treat her right" would really help me out!:toke:

Potsnob I have not chopped yet. I am going to tonight. Smell of the plant in now is very strong. For nutes i used botanicare line and followed the schedule but did it all at 1/2 the recommended. It is in a 7 gallon container.

Good job Matteo, how did the smoke turn out ?

Are there two versions of snowstorm ? The catalogue image at Attitude is the exact same photo, but one claims to be a masterkush and the other (#2) is an orange bud. I am a bit confused.

We managed to improve the genetics a bit, so SnowStorm was replaced with SnowStorm #2. The original snowstorm may still be in stock with some distributors. The new Snowstorm uses Orange Bud genetics

IMG_4340.jpgIMG_4342.jpgIMG_4341.jpgIMG_4339.jpgIMG_4343.jpgIMG_4344.jpgIMG_4336.jpgIMG_4337.jpgIMG_4338.jpg

Ok so I know its been a while since I last updated. In my last post I said I was going to chop that night. Well that night came and I thought to myself whats the rush? I had already chopped all the critical jacks from dinafem and I had plenty of herbal refreshment so I decided to wait..... Until tonight. The fans are yellow and the sugar leaves are turning so her day had come. Very dense!!!! My pics are so so due to the fact that without my camera tech (wife) I don't know how to use the camera adjustment to take good pics. But at least you can see her before and after i stripped her naked. Id like to point out the bucket and beer can for scale the beer can is one of the 16oz tallboys not just a regular size can. And a classy high end brand I might add. I will let everyone know the weight and smoke report at the end as I don't really see the point in posting wet weight.
pencil.png

Nice buds..
You can see the weight in wet and in dry justo to compare (curiosaty)
The quality of smoke is the must importante thing.

Looking great! I like the flat profile of some of the top buds, looks like roses... :ladies:

Ok guys final notes on this grow. So the final weight after a dry/short jar cure at 63% relative humidity is 89 grams. I have sampled it but I am not good at the fancy smoke/high descriptions. Here is my simple review.. Great smoke, great high and nice and smooth toke which is important to me as I hate a harsh hitting smoke. Took 2 quick pics one with two items that were within arms reach for perspective.IMG_4361.jpgIMG_4362.jpg

Back