Indoor Sofem Ryder Die in ProMix HP & Mega Crop

Thanks me northern neighbor! And the best to you in '21 as well. I'll be starting some Seedstockers in a week or so to keep me company for the rest of the winter. See how they do in me torture tent :rofl:
Good luck with it. I will finish up my current run before spring, but that will be it for me until at least next winter. My seed run is looking good, healthy mom at a couple weeks now, and the stud getting close to producing pollen. I should have more pollen than I can use, by a factor of a thousand or so. :biggrin:

Good luck with it. I will finish up my current run before spring, but that will be it for me until at least next winter. My seed run is looking good, healthy mom at a couple weeks now, and the stud getting close to producing pollen. I should have more pollen than I can use, by a factor of a thousand or so. :biggrin:

That's awesome. Hope you get some great seeds out of that. Are you still blogging this?

That's awesome. Hope you get some great seeds out of that. Are you still blogging this?
Yes, I am doing the whole grow here: https://www.autoflower.org/ubs/olde...-4-autopots-diy-lights-and-diy-growdrobe.510/

If you are interested in making some seeds, have a look at the colloidal silver generation page. The system I used, which is documented there, worked really well. As long as you don't mind spraying once a day, I think it is bomb proof, and the only non standard thing you need is the silver wire which is easy to get online. You do need a multimeter to do what I did, but many of us already have one hanging around, and they can be had for not much money if not. A laser pointer helps, but is not really necessary.

If the idea intrigues you, shoot me any questions you have and I will help you out. :biggrin:

Yes, I am doing the whole grow here: https://www.autoflower.org/ubs/olde...-4-autopots-diy-lights-and-diy-growdrobe.510/

If you are interested in making some seeds, have a look at the colloidal silver generation page. The system I used, which is documented there, worked really well. As long as you don't mind spraying once a day, I think it is bomb proof, and the only non standard thing you need is the silver wire which is easy to get online. You do need a multimeter to do what I did, but many of us already have one hanging around, and the

Ahh your grow looks like a lot of fun :bow:. I'm curious as to how long the NL takes. They seem to run a bit on the long side. 420forever and I have a running joke in chat about how long it takes NL to finish :rofl: They can be a patience teacher :lol:

Have everything here, including a colloidal silver generator that I've had for years, but no space to isolate a male. :shrug:

I haven't grown any CBD strains, yet I should as that would be a good addition to the medicine chest. :thumbsup:

Keep em growing! :d5:

Ahh your grow looks like a lot of fun :bow:. I'm curious as to how long the NL takes. They seem to run a bit on the long side. 420forever and I have a running joke in chat about how long it takes NL to finish :rofl: They can be a patience teacher :lol:

Have everything here, including a colloidal silver generator that I've had for years, but no space to isolate a male. :shrug:

I haven't grown any CBD strains, yet I should as that would be a good addition to the medicine chest. :thumbsup:

Yeah, good ol' NL at times breaks some records. It also regularly refuses to auto, although it looks like mine is beginning to pre-flower, so I may have dodged that issue. We shall see. At any rate, she is now in her very own tent, so if she needs 12/12 to get sorted, I can do that without screwing with the other plants. She is just starting to stretch a bit, so it will be interesting to see what she does with the autopot setup. Odds are that unless I screw up, she is going to fill that 2x2.

Good luck with the new grow in 2021. A grand way to bring in the new year. :pighug:

Those plants are going to be a great finished product. The bud shots are proof. I have grown a meringue from Dp right beside a mokum's tulip and the tulip was almost twice the size but the meringue was pure fire.

Ryder Die Day 73
Chopped today :tang: And into paper bagz for the dry. These were a fun grow and learned a bit more during the grow. :thumbsup:

I'm going to start a new journal.. just call it 2021 and put all my growz for the year in there to keep it simple.

So Happy Holidaze n Merry Christmas n Happy New Year to all AFN grofolks! :toke:

IMG_3405.JPG

Chopped today :tang: And into paper bagz for the dry. These were a fun grow and learned a bit more during the grow. :thumbsup:

I'm going to start a new journal.. just call it 2021 and put all my growz for the year in there to keep it simple.

So Happy Holidaze n Merry Christmas n Happy New Year to all AFN grofolks! :toke:

View attachment 1268446
It's the Christmas gnome in the Canna-Christmas tree! Gotta love it. Merry Christmas to you too Kyote, and congrats on the grow.

:jump:, done and in a jar. Papa came in at 19g and Baby came in at 12g so thatz that with the Ryder Die. These frosted up real nice and from a test bud or two..maybee three...it will be a very nice addition :smoking:

Baby nugz

nugzb.JPG

Baby.JPG

Papa nugz wit sumz purpz in there :yoinks:

papa nug.JPG

dry papa.JPG

So this grow comez to an end, as doez this year. :smoking:

The tent is cleaned,:thumbsup: potz are warming up, and seedz are soaking for the new year, new grow. :yay:

Will get a journal going soon for all me 2021 adventurez in grow land. :rofl:

Happy New Year grosis's n grobro's :d5:

An a :bighug:to all the chat clownz... u know who u be :rofl:

Back