Indoor Soil Grower- Autoflower Indoor / Outdoor combo -Mephisto

Reaction score
I am currently trying to dial in my autoflower grow. I have been growing both feminized and auto plants for almost one full year. I started out with some white widow fems and blueberry autos...
ended up with random freebies - girl scout cookies , Golden Tiger (omg stupid me) and I just about planted everything eventually. I am now come to grips that I am on board with Mephisto as my choice of breeder. and so far the results have always been great.

4 x 8 x 8 foot footprint indoors- mostly for moving around- but specific light footprint can be 4x4x8

Using currently the great HPS in the sky to keep em happy during the day- and the older ones either stay out if no rain or come inside with either dark or run some lights for them ( led or t5 or both ) So I am shuffling them outdoors every morning around sun up and dealing with them in the evening at some point-

My soil mix comes from organic home depot something or other with alot of added perlite to give me alot of extra breathing room. I also use the fox farms trio- as well as cal mag, superthrive, and overdrive towards the end.

I started a perpetual grow using my favorite seed company @mephisto outdoors with the intention to finish up inside when needed.

I am running

2 x white crack 7/28 -one is ahead of the other..might have something do to with early watering
1 x Gold Glue 7/28 - doing well
2 x AvT Special phenos - 8/4 and doing well for 2 weeks
1 x MBAP 8/16 2 days old
1 x Sour Crinkle 8/16 2 days old

I am stocking currently
White Crack, Orange Crack
Gold Glue
MBAP
Sour Crinkle
Skywalker
Walter White
AvT

I am receiving soon
Double Grape
Blue Toof
Creme Bubbly
Grape Walker Kush

Here is the overview of the girls outside today- and will keep updating as things progress down the line.

Im wondering if anyone else uses indoor / outdoor weather permitting- living on the north east coast in the US gives few open months for ideal sun... (May-September)

How successful has it been when using the sun- and them using LED or T5 setups to supplement?

I am also feeding superthrive with each feeding- as well as calmag for the older ones. with big bloom mixed in. As soon as the first group goes into flowering will be adding grow big and tiger bloom as needed as well. Since the window really is short. Keeping up on the nute schedule is important to me this time around.

I guess my plan would be to crack more seeds around 9/1 and 9/15 respectively. Assuming some of the early group will start finishing out by the time these new girls reach 8 inches in height. And keep that cycle going until space is an issue. With the sun helping- im not worried now but I will need to start thinking of a slowdown - the light footprint will become an issue as we get later in the season- Im really excited to work strictly with Autos though- the smoke has been nothing short of amazing so far.

The bush is a white widow veging for 7 months- shes flowering on her own outside and eating daily now..... I know her soil is end of life- so I have to keep her happy and let her get cut down- shes a beast huh!?!

Attachments

• IMG_4232.JPG
    IMG_4232.JPG
    210.4 KB · Views: 96
Back