Outdoor Soil less Growing Outdoors

Yo guys. I'm from RIU. I havent been too active there, and this is my first post.

I was wondering about FFOF in a guerilla grow. Could i just mix that into the natural soil, or dig a hole and put the FFOF in it? do i have to separate?

basically, will it be good or bad if the plant outgrows the FFOF boundaries and goes into the natural soil? what other consequences, good or bad, am i lookin at?

Well... ultimately its usually good... unless you have poisoned soil... lol in which case itd be bad... lol
You should take a swing through the Tips Tricks Knowledge Base of the site:
It'll help you get familiarized with best practices

Welcome to the site m8!
JM

Indoors I'm using Pro-Mix BX with Micorise at a ratio of 2/3 BX and 1/3 worm castings and some additional perlite. Outdoors HP looks like a better option as it hold moisture better. To do everything I'm planning I'm going to need about 225 gallons of Pro-Mix and 70 gallons of worm castings, plus the perlite. That comes out to about four 3.8 cu. ft. bales of Pro-Mix, about $110, plus $120 for the worm castings and $20 for the perlite. Not a huge outlay and probably worth it if the plants perform better.
Your indoor mix sounds like the one I use. I add some lime though.

Pro-Mix already has lime added, and even though I'm adding worm castings and more perlite, I haven't seen the need yet for any additional lime. Besides, because of some screwy state law, it's almost impossible to get dolomite lime in TN. No one can legally ship it here and no one seems to sell it locally.

Your indoor mix sounds like the one I use. I add some lime though.

Soil less

You can get some nice yields growing outside like this. I did some diesel ryder last year and was very happy with results. I also brewed organic tea with rain water. I'm waiting on my seeds now and will be starting a thread soon myself about my veg indoors then outdoor budding. I ordered some Big Devil #2, Auto cream caramel, and #1. I was wanting another strain think I'm holding out for LBH's auto sour diesel haze. Anyway enough of my jibber jabber. I hope you will post some pics of your venture. As long as they can get water regular I bet you get some nice yields. Good luck and be safe we aren't as lucky as people who live in medical states.:peace::smokeit::toke:

Yo guys. I'm from RIU. I havent been too active there, and this is my first post.

I was wondering about FFOF in a guerilla grow. Could i just mix that into the natural soil, or dig a hole and put the FFOF in it? do i have to separate?

basically, will it be good or bad if the plant outgrows the FFOF boundaries and goes into the natural soil? what other consequences, good or bad, am i lookin at?
ffof would be fine for outdoor. I like muddy use promix. But FFoF will do, pre ferted will help with not hauling out ferts to the spot, until they are flowering.

There is nothing in the FFOF that would hurt the natural environment, if anything that spot will be better than the soil around it.

I like to pack as light as i can when geurilla growing, easier to explain away one small pack than a big ass one and some buckets and crap.

@highroller
But i would LOVE to get out some compost tea to the spot.. :D Organic is always the best.

Tea

@highroller
But i would LOVE to get out some compost tea to the spot.. :D Organic is always the best.[/QUOTE]I agree my friend 100%. Packing water = WORK. If you could make some reservoirs near your spot and possibly could hook a a pump on a car battery......:drool::smokeit:. Generators can change the game for sure. Were autogrowers we can beat the chopper! :2cents:

Back