New Grower soil verses hydro

T

tookymon

hello all im about to do a auto grow and what was the best medium to grow in soil or hydro and what will give the best yeild perm2, is it easy to grow autos in a hydro bubbleponic system,if so any advice on what nutes and how much to use, thanks any advice welcome

Don't know your level of growing experience but it's generally accepted that soil is easier and more forgiving if you are a new grower. Less to go wrong and if something does, easier to get thing back on track.

I am using a simple dws with a small 1 gallon bowl. got 150.00 in Gh floranova nutes. a ph pen is a must. keeping my ph right is the only problem i have. it feels like cheating. will be making a thread soon.

150.00 sounds like a lot of money. but my nutes are so concentrated that i am growing an auto with about 50 cent worth of nutes +/-. ph down of some sort is a must. and maybe some up on stand by

about 12 in a meter and a hlf area i was thinking 3 big plastic boxs with an air pump 2 big air stones in each 4 cups cut into each lid with clay pebels and a home made drip system running of a water pump and changing the water every 7 10 days and using flora nova grow and bloom in half measures and increase slowly

you can do that easy with hydro...that's what I'm doing.
I have 6 in each plastic container....it's just like the stealth hydro setup I just copied it...they are growing very healthy. they have to compete for light but as long as you manicure them and make use of some lst/SCROG you are good.

Back