Some Constructive Criticisms

NorseGrower

Plug Unplugged 2020
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
El Chem Kiwi, Pink Panama, Wedding Cake
Hey Derick/Paul.

I have some constructive feedback and in my instance, it can be the difference between being my go-to or secondary seed bank. I "maintain" a cart at your website where I add all my current lustful genetics and when I can, I check out. I do this same procedure with another bank. The feedback I have is... When I went to manicure my cart at Multiverse due to upcoming RocBudInc drop. I saw the chance to get many other genetics I have been on the fence about. I had 7 items in cart before RocBudInc is involved. lol By the time I deleted out of stock selections I was down to 4. Wanting a more thorough restock, I decided to go down the rows, from auto breeder to auto breeder adding what I don't own and want. What I found was that a lack of information stalled many adds... I have found that a lot of Multiverse listings do not offer much more than strain name and cost. I am a impulse shopper and if I can see the crosses or more info I am much more likely to add and buy. I started at Atlas Seeds and found no information on site and had to google each strain to find make up. This made me skip doing that on every breeder thereafter. I would suggest investing a little more into data entry. I can speak first hand that it can cost sales. I remember during the last RocBudInc drop, I hooked up directly before Multiverse Drop but when checking it out I saw strain names and nothing else. Not Roc's descriptions or info on crosses he offers himself. Now it may not have mattered on Roc drop but if I new what Tricross, Fatface or Top Gun was made up of they may be in my cart but you put the research on me so im passing.

Thanks for your consideration. I feel this suggestion is very doable and will help in future sales as my other site, I will not name, has all the info on every seed in my cart.

Hey Derick/Paul.

I have some constructive feedback and in my instance, it can be the difference between being my go-to or secondary seed bank. I "maintain" a cart at your website where I add all my current lustful genetics and when I can, I check out. I do this same procedure with another bank. The feedback I have is... When I went to manicure my cart at Multiverse due to upcoming RocBudInc drop. I saw the chance to get many other genetics I have been on the fence about. I had 7 items in cart before RocBudInc is involved. lol By the time I deleted out of stock selections I was down to 4. Wanting a more thorough restock, I decided to go down the rows, from auto breeder to auto breeder adding what I don't own and want. What I found was that a lack of information stalled many adds... I have found that a lot of Multiverse listings do not offer much more than strain name and cost. I am a impulse shopper and if I can see the crosses or more info I am much more likely to add and buy. I started at Atlas Seeds and found no information on site and had to google each strain to find make up. This made me skip doing that on every breeder thereafter. I would suggest investing a little more into data entry. I can speak first hand that it can cost sales. I remember during the last RocBudInc drop, I hooked up directly before Multiverse Drop but when checking it out I saw strain names and nothing else. Not Roc's descriptions or info on crosses he offers himself. Now it may not have mattered on Roc drop but if I new what Tricross, Fatface or Top Gun was made up of they may be in my cart but you put the research on me so im passing.

Thanks for your consideration. I feel this suggestion is very doable and will help in future sales as my other site, I will not name, has all the info on every seed in my cart.
I would have to agree, I find myself doing this many times as well. Often this doesn't deter me but sometimes it can be a pain to find the info.

They do list descriptions for many products i’ve been watching, but yeah the Atlas pics/descrips are lacking. And I agree, if the breeder has info on the website and you’re a retailer it’s an easy business add. If I can’t find anything on the bank’s site, and no breeder/strain info anywhere on the web I pass (not the case with Atlas). I’m sure @derek420colorado and Paul would happily update…the site has come a long ways in a short time from my view and they can only do so much while getting everyone shipments so fast :thumbsup:

Back