Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack, Vape Report.

Spanglish

Certified Rambler
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White Crack and Alien Vs Triangle
SeedBank: Mephisto
Strain: Sour Crack
Did it autoflower?: Yes, day 14
Soil/hydro: Soil, Bio Bizz Light Mix + Perlite + Mycorrhiza
Nutes: Bio Bizz (Grow, Bloom, AlgaMic, Root Juice), GO Bio Bud, Green Plant ProCal. Schedule HERE
Light (kind and schedule): 20/4 cycle, 150w dual spectrum CFL + 2 x 30w LED corn bulb 5500k + 2 weeks 7hr direct sun
From seed to harvest date: 58 days, full harvest at <5% amber and mostly cloudy trichs
Yield: 152g (wet) > 38.7g dry

BAG APPEAL: ***** The buds from this strain are just beautiful, real solid nugs that are bursting with orange hairs and just sparkle when held up to the light with that signature Mephisto frostiness.

THE GROWTH: ***** She was on autopilot from day 1 and from then on out like rocket heading for the finish, the vigour and speed of these girls is just on another level, a pefect easy to grow strain that will have your jars filled in record time.

THE SMELL: ***** Well thanks to a month tobacco free my sense of taste and smell are back at levels that i cant remember ever having in my life, she has got the slight smell of green sour apples the same as what i could taste but with a strong narcotic overtone to it that over powers the apple scent. Had a friend over the other day sitting over a metre away on the sofa, i popped open the jar the buds are curing in to get a nug out to grind, and in seconds he was tasting the air mentioning the same narcotic smell that he said he could taste in the back of his throat for a good couple of minutes after i closed the jar back up again.

THE SMOKE: ***** For the first 2 weeks this was a bit disappointing with little to no taste, but as it hit a 3 week cure a sour after taste started coming through and then BOOM over the past week as it come up to a month cure it has become just heavenly, get a slight taste of green sour apples from the very first draw on the Solo set to 3 that gets stronger as you get into the session peaking when the Solo is at 4 after about 5-6 draws, but even then when finishing off a bowl at 5 after a full 11 min cycle the sour after taste is still there till the very end, no burnt popcorn taste with this bud even when the bowl is well finished.

THE HIGH: ***** I took her before she ambered up to much for a nice all day head high, and oh god yeah thats what i got. It is just such amazing happy hippy head high that will leave a dumb smile on your face as you just float through life without a care in the world as she relaxes your mind and puts you in a happy place for a good couple of hours. Great social smoke that will have you talking and laughing for hours, get make sure you got enough muchies on hand for when the high starts to come down as she will leave you ravishing. Also a nice smoke to clear you head after a long day you would rather forget, and put a big cheesy smile on your face even when you feel like you dont want to.

2015-06-29 13.09.04.jpg
2015-06-29 13.09.25.jpg
2015-06-29 13.09.57.jpg
2015-06-29 13.10.23.jpg

Amazing! I like how the smoke report section here at Mephisto slowly start to get busy!

This is just an amazing report buddy! It leaves me drooling and craving :)

Max rep bro

Justin

Thanks for the rep Justin bro and the kind words, hope its not got you craving to much in your time of abstinence ;)

Yeah the smoke reports here really influenced my choice on these beans, so just wanted to give back a bit to keep the Mephisto buzz going and hopefully be the one who influences someone else to purchase some too, as it really is some top class green.

I really hope that there will one day be a report for each and every one of the strains, as its info like this that you cant get elsewhere true end user reviews of the end product, something a million photos could never say or you could ever get from a breeders description on a webpage.

Last edited:
Great report Spanglish, we often find with autos it does take a couple of weeks for the taste and flavour to come through, but a bit of patience and then you really get the rewards :)
Enjoy it ! Cheers Mitch

Well grown brother! Those are some frosty, chunky buds.. :smoking: they look rock hard too just perfect!
Man your description got me drooling! I can definitely notice the candy apple smell when I rub on the trikes.. hope it comes out as bomb as yours! Great job!

Well grown brother! Those are some frosty, chunky buds.. :smoking: they look rock hard too just perfect!
Man your description got me drooling! I can definitely notice the candy apple smell when I rub on the trikes.. hope it comes out as bomb as yours! Great job!

Thanks for the nice words bro, looking at the way your big girl is going you gonna be for sure getting the same if not even more than i did from mine, so not much longer now and you gonna have your own stash of super hard, great tasting and potent buds.

Yeah the sour apple smell was there all through flower and really matches the taste, i have had my mouth water a few times when hitting the vape, so much so a couple of times i have had to hit the Solo upside down (hamster style) to stop me drooling down the stem, for sure is some tasty weed.

Have noticed over the past few days though the sour apple smell has faded more and is over powered by what before i described a narcoctic smell that i would say now as it gets stronger smells more like fresh cut leather, even though the taste remains the same.

Back