Mephisto Genetics Sour Orange Diesel Kush from Mephisto

Hey Marga, quick question, how tall was that plant? I got one going now and just want a barometer. How's this looking?
IMG_20150716_180620719.jpg

I'm not positive but its roughly 45 days old. Last time I measured it it was 42" tall. I think it's only grown a couple inches since. The branches grow funky on those, like a perfect 45° angle until they get where they want to be and then bang they're vertical.

I'm not positive but its roughly 45 days old. Last time I measured it it was 42" tall. I think it's only grown a couple inches since. The branches grow funky on those, like a perfect 45° angle until they get where they want to be and then bang they're vertical.
looks very nice, you're going to be pleased with the results. Mine was in a 5 gallon pot, Trapper just harvested 2 that were in 2 gallon pots I believe and with outstanding results. You'll probably have to tie some branches when they get heavier, mine was all tied up.

looks very nice, you're going to be pleased with the results. Mine was in a 5 gallon pot, Trapper just harvested 2 that were in 2 gallon pots I believe and with outstanding results. You'll probably have to tie some branches when they get heavier, mine was all tied up.
I'm in a 2 gal root pot. It seems to be filling in quick. I hope I get results like yours. Yours looked awesome

Nice grow....great yeild and pretty looking nugs...!
Thanks for the report.

Back