Mephisto Genetics Sour Stomper Vape Report

Sloth

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
IMG_2860.JPG

This bud was cured for 9 months and sampled through a Dynavap M.

SeedBank :

Mephisto Genetics

Strain:

Sour Stomper

Did it autoflower?:

Yes!

Soil/hydro:

11 litre smart pot - Plant Magic Supreme Soil

Nutes:

Plant Magic Oldtimer bloom, mag, pk, biosilicon, ecothrive charge, shogun calmag

Light (kind and schedule):

HLG QB260 on 24/0 schedule

From seed to harvest date:

100 days.

Dry Yield:

30g

High/Effect Duration:

2-3 hours

BAG APPEAL (*****)

Dense buds with burnt orange pistil and subtle hues of purple that allude to it’s grapey disposition. Each nug is sparkling with trichomes - it feels like a real treat every time I take one out of the jar.

THE GROWTH (****)

It grew really fast in early veg and started pre-flowering day 30. I was a little disappointed with the overall plant size - LST wasn’t really necessary and probably just a little leaf tucking would have been adequate. I liked the open structure of the plant though and would really like to grow a pheno that stretched a little more!

THE SMELL(*****):

A really smooth smell of musty grapes - something special for sure. Makes me salivate when I open the jar.

THE VAPE(*****):

A really balanced grapey taste - a subtle grape Kool Aid flavour? I’m from the UK, but have tried things that apparently taste like grape kool aid…. yeah.. this smells like that.... Very smooth in a joint or vape!

THE HIGH(*****):

Through the vape, this is a potent, balanced, relaxed and functional head high which is gradually accompanied by a gentle soothing body buzz. Initially it starts slow but when it kicks in it’s kind of like just before going down the first drop of a rollercoaster except that that feeling lasts for a couple of hours and you’re relaxed throughout.

The initial peak is followed by a tranquil yet alert state. In this respect, it’s effortlessly balanced but only really functional in small doses. In high doses, the mind-calming effect of the indica means you’re alert without going doolally. The flipside is that the narcotic body high of the Sour Crack parent can cause clumsiness. You can go for a walk no problem, but coordination can suffer. This is pokey stuff for sure, two puffs on the Dynavap is enough for a good 2 hour buzz - for me at least!

As an edible, it’s relaxing and still balanced with the ability to really fuck you up. I find that as the effects kick in, my ability to play guitar increases - it lowers my inhibitions and maintains a relaxed, unwavering focus. As it progresses I generally want to sit down and chill out, listen to music, maybe have a chat or watch a movie but anything is fine really.

Bottom line

The bud is top shelf - density, smell, frost, smoke, high are all on point. Would have liked it to grow a little larger as I feel the plant structure was wasted with such a short stretch but the growth was strong. Overall I would highly recommend this strain for ease of growth and pure quality flowers.

Thanks for reading.

Sloth

DPP_0001.JPG

DPP_0003.JPG

Back