Dutch Passion spend €70 on DP seeds and get a free fem 3-pack

DutchPassionTony

Autoflower Master
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score

Just to let everyone know that until the30th April we are running a 25-year anniversary offer where we willsend you 3 free feminized seeds when you spend €70 or more on Dutch Passion seeds.
This is only for customers with addresses in the European Union I am afraid. I sincerely wish that we could send seeds elsewhere, but the way things stand with various laws at the moment we are no longer able to send seeds anywhere outside of Europe. Trust me I am sorry about this, but the older heads amongst you will understand the reasons why.

If you order the €70 worth of seeds on ourwebsite the system will offer you one of the free 3-packs to choose from as youplace your main order. Several varietieswill be on offer, choose one you think you will enjoy.

If you bought the seeds elsewhere, from aheadshop or distributor, then you will need to keep the original receipt andthe empty seed packet and send them to us. Before you send them to us go to our website, register, get yourpersonal code and select one of the available varieties. Write that code down, and send it with theoriginal receipt and empty seed packet to us. All the details are on the website.

We will send the seeds within 2 weeks.

So if you have been thinking about buyingsome nice beans you now have an extra reason to treat yourself. We will close the offer on 30thApril so you have plenty of time.

Here is the link you will need to register

http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/signin/25login/

Enjoy – and let me know if you have anyproblems,

Tony

Fuck, too bad i spent my order on Kaya growshop ordering dutch passion seeds too :/
But hey, congrats for the promo, that's the way mate!

will this work for me in ireland tony.. my mazars are near done and me and my friend are thinking some think differnet this time.. ?? i mean i buy your seeds from a headshop here in my city, the headshop is listed on yere website. its the funky skunk (co.cork)

hi stocious, yes you will be fine. Make sure you have a receipt and read the link. If you order direct they will add the free-pack to your order and send both the main order and freebie together

enjoy !

Back