Spider mites

My mate said his whole crop has spider mites

He is around 60-80 through his grow

He found cobwebs on his buds and in-between leaves

Any advice
Use the search function, I'm sure there's something in the database that could help.

Ok thanks he said it looks quite bad the leaves have yellow spots

I’ve read to spray with neem oil

Will that effect tthe bud

I’ve also read they leave when they dry

I will search up more

Thanks

You don't want to spray Neem on it that far into flower. It's an oil and sticks the everything and smells pretty strong... Unfortunately there's not a lot you can do for spider mites deep into flower that's safe to smoke. You can try to treat with Neem and spinosad and wash off 10mins after treatment and shake the branches, but that's asking for rot. I'd plan on making edibles out of those plants and really sanitize that grow area before starting anything again

They are just products used in making bubble hash......the bowels are what I have as they fit right over a 5 gal bucket. the bags are, well bags that go in...YT is full of vids on bubble hash making.

Actually it seems to be, I bought the bowels from one of our vendors closeout sales this summer and planned to use em when it got a bit colder...Then it got REAL cold and my old ass ain't staying out on the porch that long. But I remember how we did it in the 80's and it was a bitch for not much to smoke.

Back