Spider mites

I really should get off my ass and do it soon, frozen bags of trim and larf fall out the freezer whenever I open it.

Bubble bowls looks to be gone. I was just looking for some the other day since my bags are not ideal to use with dry ice. I'd be careful with dry ice and spider mites since you'll really be busting the spiders into tiny pieces and ingesting them anyway, and the webs could clog up your screens

Your bud missed all the early signs which led to a major infestation.. not all that uncommon for a newer Grower.

If caught earlier you could have washed the harvest in water/isopropyl alcohol.

I have mites now, kept a close eye as I routinely dumped thousands of lady bugs in my tents. It kept the problem from manifesting, and I took fans as they showed issues.. then harvested a bit early. Wet trimmed at harvest.. and washed the buds.

Now I figure I'm shut down and starting several methods to eradicate. First is vacuuming, bleach/ water wiping everything, raising temps, washing and vacuuming again. Maybe a bug bomb. It's said they will die off without food/plants in a few weeks. I plan to clean for 6 weeks. I'm not taking the chance..

But it sounds too late for that run for flower. Don't know if I'd use it for bubble either.. I'd be cutting my loss and tossing all plant matter into firepit.

Back