Indoor Starting over again

C

chirim2003

Well this is my first post here. I am starting over due to a house fire. Luckiy I had a digital 600w still in storage. I ordered lowryder #1 seeds, blue himalaya deisel, flash purple mazar, flash speedy gonzales from attitude 3 weeks ago and got them all no problems. And a ton of singles to make my crosses again. Lost all of my grow equipment and seeds and most of our other belongings in the fire. Right now i have 10 lowryders up and going under the light along with a blueberry and white widow feminised for the crosses. This will mostly be a breeding and seed run to get some bud and seed stock back. So its a good sized closet grow under 600mh until flowering then switch to hps. Ill be using foxfarm light warrior for seeds and sprouts then transplant into a mix of 1/3 light warrior, 1/3 hapy frog, 1/3 ocean forrest with baby cereal added. Ill be using earth juice grow, bloom, microblast and some mollases. Growin in 1gal nurrsery pots lights on 18/6. Temps stay around 75-76 when lights on and 70 lights off humidity around 35-40%. Im basically usin what i hadnt unpacked yet because i need all my cash to buy all new stuff for the house and us. Ill post pics off my phone asap as my camera melted. The seedlungs are now 5 days old in light warrior and 16oz pots. Any ideas or comments are welcome.

Reactions: JM
Ill post pics as soon as i figure it out on my phone its being difficult.

Speed & Safetty for them Bro......:thumbs:

Sounds like you need a break..so karma sent...for you and yours...

Have a great weekend..:smoke:

Welcome and good luck with your rebuilding. I can tell by the place you give growing on your priorities list that you mean business.

Thankyou for the kindness wiz and teflon. Its kinda weird where growing fits in my life. It is more of an escape and relaxation for me. There is only so much i can do as we rebuild our lives work and more work and my plants help everything fit in its place where life isnt so crazy i guess.ive been growin for years and no plans on stopin. This will be the first of many posts on here from me, i think your a great bunch of guys and all the wisdom can only help. Word of advice tho never let your wife throw a couple logs in the fireplace when meeting you out for dinner or when you get home your house may not be totaly there. Peace guys. Ill post pics asap as my phone wont let the site upload them for some reason and our laptop will be here sarurday so i know that will work.

Sorry to hear your luck mate. As shitty as it is, bad things often happen for a reason. You are due some good karma!

Looking forward to seeing what you'll have for us.

On a side note, don't be too hard on the mrs. could have been a dirty chimney. If all you do is the "shoulda coulda's" you'll drive yourself nuts! Her too. lol

Cheers mate, good luck!

Last edited:
wow dude... really sorry to hear that... thats a horrible experience to have to go through... glad you are getting back on your feet and mad respect for steppin right back up!
If we can help in any way let us know!

JM

Here they are at 5 days old. This morning they got transplanted into 1gal pots using the tier method like fullduplex has in his article. ill post a new pic of the transplant later when i get home. all is looking good and healthy and happy. peace guys

Attachments

• IMG_20110211_094846.jpg
    IMG_20110211_094846.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 133
how did the fire start? was it related to the growing?

edit: nevermind, saw the thing about the wife and fireplace.

Hello. here is a pic of the transplant. They are around 8 days old now and everything is going good so far. They are getting the second set of leaves at the moment and have nice color to them. Wish me luck. Have fun everyone

Attachments

• IMG_20110212_132750.jpg
    IMG_20110212_132750.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 123
Back