From seed to harvest date: __days -99

Dry Yield: _g 150 (+/- 10g)

High/Effect Duration: 2-3 hrs

In-depth.... A creeper !... wait 30 for the hit to the body

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

Description ... *****5 stars for sugar coated purps for sure :grin:

THE GROWTH: *****

Description .... ****4stars... This was the 1st time ive grown with this system ,so im happy with the yield .She had a hard start in life & I think that effected the late finish time & yield (which was still very good though )

THE SMELL: *****

Description ..... ****4stars ....this is hard for me with no sense of smell hardly ... slightly diesel with toffee apples ,slight kitchen cleaner ,detergent smell maybe ?... thats while smoking a few buds from a soil grow too so can't blame the hydro ! I save 5 stars for the dankest cheese type bud that even i think stinks ! :dunno:

THE SMOKE: *****

Description - *****5stars... Smooth & sweet ....bongs , blunts ,no problem ! has a kinda "fresh" inhale that makes it feel easy & I rarely cough

THE HIGH: *****

Description- ***** 5 stars from me .... Really nice !... my kinda heavy indy buzz ,great for sleep .I do smoke it in the day but don't get much done !.Not to be smoked if you have a lot to do ! ,but at night it will relax you , make you forget about you worries & smile before you fall asleep .sorry if this sounds familiar but its as honest as I can be .
Not heady ,doesn't make you think to much .no sketch .I LOVE IT ...these ratings are based on limited experience as Ive not grown many strains to compare yet , but this is the heaviest hitting auto Ive smoked so far :peace::thumbs:

Last edited:
Nice report.Yield not that big but at least you got some good smoke from her.
Rep%20Slap%20copy%20small.jpg

150g's of Stone Dragon goodness is nothing to turn your nose up at! max rep bro :)

Max :slap: to you!!! I can not wait to taste mine! I swear so far some of the most frostiess buds I've ever seen photo or auto... The sugar leafs are coated with it...
Fantastic report! Thank you for it!

Great report. Hope I'll be able to grow some in the future.

thankyou Nam , Pal & green origami ninjas !,the frost made all the sugar leaves curl in on themselves & I got about a quarter of bubble from the the test grows trim :Sharing One:the best run came out dark brown / purple & melted in my hand ! . The trichs where only cloudy too ... next run will go amber for sure ,but only when I have some day time smoke as well !:peace:
314120d1389023394-stone-dragon-tests-mm-d25-res-change-1-026.jpg

310272d1387791809-stone-dragon-tests-last-couple-weeks-mm-r2-d11-020.jpg

Last edited:
Dry Yield: _g 150 (+/- 10g)

Is it from a single plant? :drool: Seems I MISSED THIS little detail :stoneslap:
Can we see this girl bro :coffee2:

THE SMELL: *****

Description ..... ****4stars ....this is hard for me with no sense of smell hardly ... slightly diesel with toffee apples ,slight kitchen cleaner ,detergent smell maybe ?... thats while smoking a few buds from a soil grow too so can't blame the hydro ! I save 5 stars for the dankest cheese type bud that even i think stinks ! :dunno:

Yes, smell on that line is the same on all generations - there is something chemical indeed :cool:

my kinda heavy indy buzz ,great for sleep .I do smoke it in the day but don't get much done !.Not to be smoked if you have a lot to do ! ,but at night it will relax you , make you forget about you worries & smile before you fall asleep

Yeah, great for sleep if you don’t miss the 30 minutes trippy window :smoke: I miss it every night :coffee2: and it has the opposite effect - I get up and start doing something :smoke:
If you want motivating energy smoke cut at 10 weeks :thumbs:
I have to go back and read your smoke notes for other phenos :check:

Great job my friend :Drag-On:

Great report and grow.....150 gram from a single auto plant is impressive.

damn bro looking at that table of SD bud has got me very envious, your gonna love it. it very quickly became my favourite smoke. ohh and before i forget have one of these for that impressive haul :slap:

Cheers Stone,Dingo (EDIT) & Larky bro :grat:...yup 5.5 oz from this black in NFT .

MM D7 032.jpgMM MK2 040.jpgMM MK2 041.jpgMM MK2 044.jpg

I was slack & did not take many chop pics ect ...but there was a mat of roots almost an inch thick on the top drain table & half the res was filled with roots too ! (should have taken pics:stoneslap:)

Every bud from the main cola to the lowest popcorn was dank for letting her go so long :grin: The grow did not go great lol... mistakes where made & theres a lot of room for grower improvement ! & when I get some of these fems in DWC I'll beat 150g easy my friends :xlaugh:"AFN smoke out"

Last edited:
Back