Stoner wishlist (weekly wisher)

Hypathetical Gardener

Always learning
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Deez Nuggs x Sour Crinkle
I paid for a 4 week subscription (minimum) for the weekly wisher club. The final price was $48 as i paid the 4 weeks at once. The pieces arrived on mondays (they shipped out thursday) and were always intact. Bubblewrapped in the nondescript white box in the picture. Each week has a piece and a sticker.
The glass pieces are medium thickness. I wouldn't trust it to drop on hard surface. But the spoons are deep and hit smooth. The genie bubbler is exactly what you expect if youve ever had a bubbler. Though the design stops you from inhaling the water. Major plus!! The silicone doughnut keychain is actually more of a chillum with a carb. Glass bowl and the icing is a seperate piece of silicone that detaches for easy cleaning.
In the end, i like the variety. The pieces werent the thickest but for an advertised $10/week, i wasnt expecting roor (or whoever the new hotness is). And the stickers for my jars are always a welcome bonus!! I cancelled the renewal as we have carpet so we dont break pieces often, but ill likely get another 4 week subscription when it comes time.

I feel i should speak to an exceptional customer service experience.
The beloved mrs hg called me saddened by an accident between the genie bubbler and herself in the bathroom. This was the day we recieved it, before i got home. It had fallen and hit the tile... the main stem snapped clean off (KUDOS no shattering occurred). She contacted them via her own email, explained what happened, accepted responsibility and said it had been used. They sent a replacement with my next box. No pics or 1000 questions... Just a quick professionally worded version of "been there. That sucks. We got you covered"
And heres a pic of the loots
6da276a4b6f4fec44e3dd2c4385ece14.jpg

Sent by a weed nerd

Back