Stunted plants finish faster?

its been picked before,im not sure if theres much of it left :paleo:no such thing as a stupid question.stupid answers on the otherhand :rolleyes1: our environments may be very different.
1st attempt https://www.autoflower.org/threads/archie-has-a-go-at-1l-airpots.64852/
current bash https://www.autoflower.org/threads/archie-has-another-go-at-1l-airpots.67370/
watering depends on local climate/tent conditions and make up of soil/medium.i usually run 6L pots and like to water every day,very light soil 4:2:1 biobizz light /perlight,vermiculite mix is perfect for that.but 1L pots far to light a mix needs fixed.watering can be a nightmare,i wont be growing in 1L in the summer thats for sure:wall:
i feed everytime unless i burnt them,then they get water only :smoking:
:pighug:
Thank you!!

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

Just spotted this and thought I'd chime in as I've just done it.
I had some lemon AK there which I put 1 into nft. 1 into 3 gal fabric and 1 into a 200ml pot.
The NFT plant had to be potted after a couple weeks due to an inspection and she stunted for a fortnight. The 200ml pot that gave me 2 gram finished exactly the same time as the transplant stunted one and the one that grew normally.
No difference in time whatsoever from the stunting.
You can extend the veg time though.
I keep mine pretty stressed most of the time and they'll go 7-8 weeks before pistils. Record so far is day 56 with blue dreamatic. The one I left alone went on day 30 something. That's 3+ weeks extra from topping, supercropping, lst'ing and defolling the shit out of her constantly.

I don't know the science behind it but after 3 years it's a pretty constant result for me.
Au natural goes fast. Stressed plants take longer.
Got loads comming up so I'll do a wee side by side in my journal to show it.

Just spotted this and thought I'd chime in as I've just done it.
I had some lemon AK there which I put 1 into nft. 1 into 3 gal fabric and 1 into a 200ml pot.
The NFT plant had to be potted after a couple weeks due to an inspection and she stunted for a fortnight. The 200ml pot that gave me 2 gram finished exactly the same time as the transplant stunted one and the one that grew normally.
No difference in time whatsoever from the stunting.
You can extend the veg time though.
I keep mine pretty stressed most of the time and they'll go 7-8 weeks before pistils. Record so far is day 56 with blue dreamatic. The one I left alone went on day 30 something. That's 3+ weeks extra from topping, supercropping, lst'ing and defolling the shit out of her constantly.

I don't know the science behind it but after 3 years it's a pretty constant result for me.
Au natural goes fast. Stressed plants take longer.
Got loads comming up so I'll do a wee side by side in my journal to show it.

Thanks for the experience. I'll definately be watching them closely. Please tag me in your main journal as i don't think ive seen it yet.

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

Back