Sweet Seeds Sweet Cheese F1 Fast Version ®

@nbbeerguy Thank you very much for sharing photos of our Sweet Cheese F1 Fast Version.

It is amazing and beautiful. :woohoo:

When everything turns into flowers ... It's going to be amazing!:smoking:

Keep it up, You are doing great!

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

Couldn't get her all in the pic about 3-4 weeks to go
2+ pounds if she holds up to out shitty Canadian fall weather
IMG_20190901_205342.jpg

Last edited:
She is coming down today had lite frost past 2 nights she took it well but better safe than sorry she had yellowed up real nice too glad I kept a couple clones
View attachment 1105186 View attachment 1105187
Very nice ! Great work! I grow big plants in Michigan so I know ur struggles with crappy flower weather. Impressive to get a big healthy plant all the way through. Takes a lot of skill understanding and hard work n lots of time! I plan on running some sweet seeds next year in my outdoor!

Very nice ! Great work! I grow big plants in Michigan so I know ur struggles with crappy flower weather. Impressive to get a big healthy plant all the way through. Takes a lot of skill understanding and hard work n lots of time! I plan on running some sweet seeds next year in my outdoor!
next year im hoping to have greenhouse built so I dont have to worry so much for the amount it would cost I throw away at a Min 1/2 Lbs per year due to mold

at high point of season I was mixing 250g of megacrop every 3 days got them as high as 8g per gallon of MC and 1.5g per gallon of the bud explosion probably could have pushed it a lil more as no burnt tips they are in 25 gallon fabric pots and drinking them dry daily each would take 3-5 gallons a day

at high point of season I was mixing 250g of megacrop every 3 days got them as high as 8g per gallon of MC and 1.5g per gallon of the bud explosion probably could have pushed it a lil more as no burnt tips they are in 25 gallon fabric pots and drinking them dry daily each would take 3-5 gallons a day
Why not go right into the ground ? I'm clueless as to what Canada's soil is like though. Is it to better control what ur plants receive in neuts ? I use bottled neuts indoor but strictly organic outdoor.

Back