Reaction score
Strain / Breeder
Sweet Cheese Auto from Sweet Seeds

Did it autoflower?:
Yes, all 3 at 21 days under 24/0

Soil/hydro:
biobizz light mix

Nutes :
Advanced Nutrients following Tang's advanced schedule.

Light
300w LED Growboard

From seed to harvest days:
Plant A: 60 days
Plant B: 67 days
plant C: 70 days

Dry Yield:
280.8 grams from all 3

High/Effect Duration:
Long lasting head high. A 0.5g joint will keep me buzzed for 2-3 hours!

RATE SCALE:* bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL:***
Super dense buds! Buds are some-what red and look great!

THE GROWTH:*****
Plant A was severely LST'd without complaint. Plant C was super-cropped to control height and because of this she was also my top yielder! All 3 were the same phenotype. Great, strong, easy to grow strain!

THE SMELL:****
Strong, fruity smell with hints of old(?) cheese

THE SMOKE:****
Its a very smooth smoke, a nice sweet fruity taste.

THE HIGH:****
Perfect as a day-time smoke but i get rather clumsy. Rather low on medical value but does work great as an anti-depressant/mood-enhancer! It makes doing "normal, boring" stuff fun! A great sativa based strain!

A great, strong, stable strain to grow which i'd recommend to any sativa lover! I must say i feel it really lives up to its name! I havent grown a cheese strain before but I look forward to trying others!

20160312_195011.jpg
dried buds
Tutyt.jpg

freshly harvested buds
115.jpg
1113.jpg
last 2 are plant C right before harvest

Thanks for the sweet report mate...:slap:

Thanks for the sweet report mate...:slap:
And thank you for the very generous slap! Do you know if there is a badge for completing a report...? It would be a shame missing out on badges!! lol!

Sorry mate just the Sweet Seeds badge you have...:pass:

:slap::thanks::thumbsup:Great report and pretty pictures,great looking buds,nice job.

Great report once u try a good cheese strain then that's it I'm a big cheese fan as u know IV just done Barney's blue cheese they never gave me one bit trouble would love to see the results ud get with ure setup bro great looking nugs

Awesome...... Makes my mouth water......I can't wait till I get around to cheese again..... I did bud one clone of it out this time cause its my favorite[emoji2]

:slap::thanks::thumbsup:Great report and pretty pictures,great looking buds,nice job.
Thanks for the rep and positive vibes man

Great report once u try a good cheese strain then that's it I'm a big cheese fan as u know IV just done Barney's blue cheese they never gave me one bit trouble would love to see the results ud get with ure setup bro great looking nugs
Thanks bro. Ill def be trying some different cheese varieties in the future! Maybe even the bf blue cheese, seems awesome!

Awesome...... Makes my mouth water......I can't wait till I get around to cheese again..... I did bud one clone of it out this time cause its my favorite[emoji2]

Yeah its an awesome smoke. Finally i know what all the fuzz surrounding cheese is about!

Thanks for stoppin by everybody! Now pass that cheese to the left!:smokeout:

Firing down max rep for a fine smoke/grow report...thanks!

I got 4 beans that i can wait to drop in june

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back