Sweet Seeds Sweet Seeds Auto Collection,Black- jack, Caramel- cearm, RRF, Fang

Reaction score
OK all I thought I open a new thread and wish you all ahappy new year:D,:D so i thought i start the year off with a run of Sweet-seeds Auto collection, I be growing speed Devil,Big Devil,Fast Bud, Black jack herer, caramel cream,
and new member to the family is Fang+RRF,so here some picture of my Black Jack and fang for now,the black Jack is 4 weeks old yesterday and the Fang is about 3 weeks old,iv well be update some more pictures of me other girls later on,so till later I leave you with my girls.fist three are the Black Jack the other is miss fang :D,

IMAG1429.jpgIMAG1430.jpgIMAG1421.jpgIMAG1426.jpgIMAG1428.jpgIMAG1427.jpg
:peace:
Kudo

Nice Job Kudo! I have a SAD and cream carmel going right now and sweet seeds are the bomb when it comes to auto's. Good Karma sent your way buddy!

Nice Job Kudo! I have a SAD and cream carmel going right now and sweet seeds are the bomb when it comes to auto's. Good Karma sent your way buddy!
thanks bro iv just grown out the 12/12 sweet seeds ice cool caramel cearm sweet Tie, and was mind blowing :drool:buds, everyone love it and im still going on it :pimp:dam good stuff,so i thought i do it an Auto run of them,:thumbs:anyway bro have a nice evering :peace:
Kudo

I'm very curious about the Cream Caramel. Good green Karma coming your way KUDO!

I'm very curious about the Cream Caramel. Good green Karma coming your way KUDO!
evening bro the caramel cearm is a very nice plant to grow,so i thought i try out the Auto :D,
:peace:
Kudo

Ok all thought i give you all aquck update on my girls,not much to say apart form thery all looking good :D,so here some pictures of my girls,

Black-jack-HererIMAG1447.jpgIMAG1448.jpgFangIMAG1450.jpgIMAG1451.jpgIMAG1452.jpgTogiverIMAG1455.jpgIMAG1456.jpgSweet seeds Caramel cearmIMAG1458.jpgRRFIMAG1459.jpgSweet seedIMAG1460.jpg,
Ok all more updat to come :D,
:peace: Kudo

Attachments

• IMAG1446.jpg
    IMAG1446.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 93
  • IMAG1449.jpg
    IMAG1449.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 91
  • IMAG1454.jpg
    IMAG1454.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 86
  • IMAG1457.jpg
    IMAG1457.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 91
They look good KUDO! :thumbs:
That Fang looks interesting. You didn't mention topping her, did you? Did she just grow like that? Very cool.
I'm still looking forward to see what that cream caramel does. I'm definitely getting some of those seeds. Show me what she can do!
:smokebuds:

i've always heard never to top an auto but that growth on the fang is nice if topped or not, thats two main stalks of future cola goodness.

i've always heard never to top an auto but that growth on the fang is nice if topped or not, thats two main stalks of future cola goodness.
Moring bro just to say the Fang-dragon has not been top that how she growning,im just let her do her thing :D,but she smell just nice,so till later :peace:
Kudo

Ok all just some pictures of Fang-Dragon why she got this name :D,picture one is the fist day of life,as you can see she showing sex allready,that why she been call Fang,
th_IMAG1333cc-1.jpgth_IMAG1337.jpgth_364.jpgth_363.jpg:peace:
Kudo

Back