Sweet Seeds Sweet Seeds Auto Collection,Black- jack, Caramel- cearm, RRF, Fang

Fang-Dragon, love the name!
Cant wait to see two huge colas on the top of it.

Speed & Safety for all your 2012 projects KUDO...:wiz:

The Fangs were amongst my Favourite Girls of 2011...I Love Anomolies..
new plants come from anomolies..

and
these two are as Rare as Dragons Teeth...:crying:

Can't wait to see how they Finish...

Precocious Pistills..:booya:

Im just finishing off a couple of the cc autos and have 20 more just started
I have topped out one of the new ones just to see what effect it has I think it will be ok as it seems to be a 12 to 13 weeker
your plants are looking good bro

Speed & Safety for all your 2012 projects KUDO...:wiz:

The Fangs were amongst my Favourite Girls of 2011...I Love Anomolies..
new plants come from anomolies..

and
these two are as Rare as Dragons Teeth...:crying:

Can't wait to see how they Finish...

Precocious Pistills..:booya:
thanks wiz im so looking forward to seeing how she does she seem to be enjoy her self :D,i give up on her bother so no polloen :( to cross her back,as iv like to done her and the black-jack low buds oh well maybe next time :D,anyway thank bro for the bit of info on the dragon,so till me next up date :peace:
Kudo

Im just finishing off a couple of the cc autos and have 20 more just started
I have topped out one of the new ones just to see what effect it has I think it will be ok as it seems to be a 12 to 13 weeker
your plants are looking good bro
hi bro yep the CC are a very nice plant to grow iv got one under 12/12 at the mo it was a clone i takeing, she at 5 weeks looking good,so i thought i do an Auto one :D ,well be nice to see how you one goes after top her,:peace:
Kudo

:howdy:
I thought i do an update with some more picture of me girls,well iv just had some Deficiencies in me Black Jack, lock me girl out,pen was out so iv now puffer it back to 7,then i had to sort the soil out, she now back on track at 6.5,she still looking good :D,i had to run over all me girls to see were thery @ on the soil, as thery been some lock out on me 12/12 but thery all back on track :hump:,so till i up date again i leve you with my girls.and a new member to the family and hoping soon an other Duurty Dargon,which im waiting on to pop
IMAG1467-1.jpgIMAG1468-1.jpgIMAG1469-1.jpgIMAG1470-1.jpgIMAG1471-1.jpgIMAG1473-1.jpgIMAG1474-1.jpgIMAG1476-1.jpgIMAG1477-1.jpg
peace.gif
Kudo

JUST SOME NEW UPDATE OF BLACK JACK_FANG

hi all just some new update on me Back Jack & Fang,my other girl that are growing at a firends has had some bad Deficiencies going on iv done all i can for them it down to time now if thery pull thought :(,
im looking in too changing my m8 water to rain water or bottle as this is the 2nd grow iv try there with the same Deficiencies,im doing the same as i all ways do with my girls,and iv had no troubles with my girls, so bells are ring that it could be hes water,
anyway here some pictures of my girls
Black Jack
IMAG1524.jpgIMAG1522.jpg
Miss Fang Dargon
IMAG1519.jpgIMAG1520.jpgIMAG1515.jpgIMAG1517.jpgIMAG1512.jpgIMAG1510.jpg and form the lats picture, you can see form the beging she grow to main stalks so she have 2 nice cola tops :wiz: wiz you make a very nice bean and i can see the purple growing up under the leavs slowy:D
peace.gifKudo

Back