Sweet Seeds Sweet Seeds Auto Competition Grow Diary

C

Chilli

Hello all at autoflower network.

As the title suggests, I am growing some autos in a Sweet Seeds competition grow diary on another site (I am not sure if I can post links to other grow sites, so I will also do a diary here). I managed a 3rd place last year in the same competition with photo-period strains (Jack 47, Sweet Cheese & Double White) but have decided to try an auto grow this time.

The strains I am growing are (all autos):

Black Jack
Cream Caramel
Fast Bud #2
& S.A.D.

Whilst I am a fairly experienced grower, I'm fairly new to auto's (I have had some success growing Short Stuff strains outdoors).

It is about 6 days since I planted the seeds (it's an experimental grow so a mix of mediums and techniques will be used). Some have been planted directly into their final pots (11 litres), some will be potted on. Some will be grown in Plant Magic's Soil Supreme using Plant Magic's Old Timer feeds, some in my home made soil mix (added guano, worm casts, rock dust and bio super mix, and some in some garden centre soil (J Arthur Bowers with added JI).

At the moment they are under a PowerPlant Super cool 300W CFL. The plan is to switch to a 600W MH until they start flowering and then switch to a 600W HPS.

Hopefully there should be a picture of each of the girls 3 days after they were planted.

Attachments

• BJ1.jpg
    BJ1.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 124
  • SAD2.jpg
    SAD2.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 101
  • SAD1.jpg
    SAD1.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 101
  • FB2.jpg
    FB2.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 106
  • FB.jpg
    FB.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 108
  • CC2.jpg
    CC2.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 126
  • CC1.jpg
    CC1.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 140
  • BJ2.jpg
    BJ2.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 104
(I am not sure if I can post links to other grow sites, so I will also do a
diary here).

Chilli...AFN in an Independant seed store..so there is no conflict of interest..you are Welcome to post here..

Just go easy on the advertising..

The members here Really appreciate Watching and feedback..so your Best form of Advertising is to pull off a Really Good Grow...:wiz:

IF Sweet Seed has any Seed Promotions or discounts for AFN members..there is a section in the Breeder forum already set up for them to do so...

Speed & Safety for your grow...:thumbs:

i think ur from 420 i would like to see how the sweet seeds perform

:howdy:bro sound very good im doing the same with sweet seeds on the photo side nice plants to grow for sure,and iv seen the Auto CC and black jacks grow and they look very :drool:for sure look forward to you updates :peace:
Kudo

Hey Chilli, ive got 5 cc auto's from sweet seeds on the go, day 4 after germination, ill be watching this diary with great interest as we have more or less the same set up, growing in plant magic soil using plant magic old timers feed, under a 250w blue cfl 24/0 but will be putting under 400w mh for a couple of weeks then switch to 600w hps on and 18/6 light schedule. What size pots are you going to use? Ive got mine in 4" pots but they will be going into 6.5ltr when i switch the light to MH.

Great site for auto's, can be quite difficult getting good info on these little ladies. :peace:

Chilli...AFN in an Independant seed store..so there is no conflict of interest..you are Welcome to post here..

Just go easy on the advertising..

The members here Really appreciate Watching and feedback..so your Best form of Advertising is to pull off a Really Good Grow...:wiz:

IF Sweet Seed has any Seed Promotions or discounts for AFN members..there is a section in the Breeder forum already set up for them to do so...

Speed & Safety for your grow...:thumbs:

Thanks Wiz
i think ur from 420 i would like to see how the sweet seeds perform

Yes agito, I am the Chilli from UK420 - I thought I recognised your avatar.

:howdy:bro sound very good im doing the same with sweet seeds on the photo side nice plants to grow for sure,and iv seen the Auto CC and black jacks grow and they look very :drool:for sure look forward to you updates :peace:
Kudo

Thanks KUDO

Hey Chilli, ive got 5 cc auto's from sweet seeds on the go, day 4 after germination, ill be watching this diary with great interest as we have more or less the same set up, growing in plant magic soil using plant magic old timers feed, under a 250w blue cfl 24/0 but will be putting under 400w mh for a couple of weeks then switch to 600w hps on and 18/6 light schedule. What size pots are you going to use? Ive got mine in 4" pots but they will be going into 6.5ltr when i switch the light to MH.

Great site for auto's, can be quite difficult getting good info on these little ladies. :peace:

Thanks MistyLady, your grow does sound very similar, let me know if you do a diary?

I have decided to pot on two of the girls into 6" (150mm) pots.

S.A.D. 1

This has been potted on into some PM Soil Supreme with some added Bio Supermix & some Plant Magic Granules (friendly fungi).

Black Jack 2

This has been potted on into some JAB + JI with some granules.

Attachments

• BJ2.jpg
    BJ2.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 113
  • SAD1 (2).jpg
    SAD1 (2).jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 97
:howdy:bro i be which the show,if you off 420 you must of seen tommy grow of them Auto cc b-j , i enjoy he show very much,but they some nice show going on in here bro,:dance:
:peace:
Kudo

hello chilli ..mind if i pull up a pew (im still on a ban at the other place so i cant even update a diary if i wanted to lol)..cant wait to see the auto sad ..

hello chilli ..mind if i pull up a pew (im still on a ban at the other place so i cant even update a diary if i wanted to lol)..cant wait to see the auto sad ..

You're more than welcome to pull up a pew Vince mate. I hadn't realised that you were on a ban at the other place, what did you do (there's nothing on your profile)?

Have you managed to get some seeds in that compost yet? :lol:

Back