Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sour Crinkle
SeedBank: Sweet Seeds

Strain: Crystal Candy Auto

Soil:Biobizz Allmix in 8.5l Autopot

Nutes: Biotabs and added Buddhas Tree PK boost during flower at 0.25ml/l

Light: DIY 250W COB cranked down to only 100W. 24/0

From seed to harvest date: Harvested day 58, maybe could have gone longer but for various reasons it couldn’t be left any longer.

Dry Yield: 72g @ 62% RH

High/Effect Duration: Around 2.5 hours

BAG APPEAL: 5/5

Lovely buds, frosty with orange hairs. Very dense and sticky

THE GROWTH: 5/5

Grew itself, thickest buds I’ve had so far

THE SMELL: 5/5

Peach, nectarine and cinnamon. Once you’ve got it in the grinder the smell is so intense you have to keep smelling it.

THE SMOKE: 5/5

Vaped in a Volcano, smooth, great flavor

THE HIGH: 5/5

A creative rush quickly followed by a warm melting which runs through the whole body. Deep sense of connection, great strain for sitting in nature with.

Overall, this was my first Sweet Seeds experience and I’m impressed. The plant grow itself and the result is amazing. I’ll be running again when I’ve vaped my way through this lot.

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 742
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 788
  • 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 816
  • 21.JPG
    21.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 710
  • 22.JPG
    22.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 1,008
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 2,424
:drool: :d5: Oh man, those aromatics are making me slobber! Very fine looking bud too @Sage ...nice work! I ran the photo version this season outside, and she was very fast, wonderful fruity-candy aroma live, now in-jar, it's changing...something akin to overripe fruits-? We'll see what a couple weeks brings! Buzz is much the same, nicely balanced, pleasant/mellowing in head and body,...:zen:................ Thank you doing this report mate! :thanks:-- I see Reb has hooked you up with badges, with some :slap: another is due! :toke: :smokeout:

:drool: :d5: Oh man, those aromatics are making me slobber! Very fine looking bud too @Sage ...nice work! I ran the photo version this season outside, and she was very fast, wonderful fruity-candy aroma live, now in-jar, it's changing...something akin to overripe fruits-? We'll see what a couple weeks brings! Buzz is much the same, nicely balanced, pleasant/mellowing in head and body,...:zen:................ Thank you doing this report mate! :thanks:-- I see Reb has hooked you up with badges, with some :slap: another is due! :toke: :smokeout:

I won the monthly sweet contest and they had no Crystal Candy photo available for a prize so i went with CC auto...looking forward to it!! Also went with Sweet Nurse Auto and your recommendation Green POison F1 Fast. ;)

Back