Sweet Seeds® 2020 ✦ [Catalog]

Happy 15th Anniversary!! Hands down one of the best seed companies auto or photo period! I saw the part about the new Crystal Candy XL!! That jumped to the top of my list! Merch looks great too!
Keep up the Awesome work. Congrats to everyone at Sweet Seeds!!

Pretty impressive additions to an already stout list of strains. Haven’t had any sweet genetics in my hands but may have to get some of these new ones. Gonna have to check the seed bank I use to see if they have your gear.
My man, you need to get some of there gear!! I've grown about 6 so far all different strains, I got one going now for my wife again. Sweet Nurse CBD. I've had nothing but good luck with there seeds and there smoke!! Pure fire!! Dark Devil and Black Cream so far are my favorite!!

My man, you need to get some of there gear!! I've grown about 6 so far all different strains, I got one going now for my wife again. Sweet Nurse CBD. I've had nothing but good luck with there seeds and there smoke!! Pure fire!! Dark Devil and Black Cream so far are my favorite!!
Where do u get their gear. R u in the US

Sweet seeds are awesome. Dark devil and bloody skunk are my favorite. I have 2 blot skunk going right now.

Amazing stuff! :smoking:

Back