Sweet Seeds Sweet seeds Red Poison Stoned smoke Report

K

Kakarot

Well boys I have a Couple nugs dry of my red poison #2 and I am getting ready to chopem up and burnem in the Blue Sol. Stand by... Well as I fired her up I immediately tasted a combo of fruit and earth if that makes any sense the buzz hit right after xhale, pretty intense body buzz can feel it coming from the stomach up to the eyes.. Very heavy body stone. It is really a clear mind high as well motivated even. This red leaned more towards the green poison side as there was barely any color. Mind you also this is the one I dropped and broke in half. My other Red is huge and is literally solid red and purple. This is the good old green poison buzz with a slight energized twist. I would write more but I am pretty stoned will update more later here are pics. Much luv
20160425_131747.jpg 20160425_132141.jpg

am smoking a bit of that right now, perfect description mate, as im chuffing away on it. word for word perfect. Rep ya way also :slap:

Ahhhhhh I forgot to say that the total dry weight for Red Numbahh 2 is 11.5 grams dry. Not much but hey something is better than nothing also I think her sister is going to make up for it.2 more rep points until 2k,comon Bessie let's get Messi :smokeout:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back