janefossey

Welcome to the CannaZone
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
The grow:
I grew 2 Bubble Tricks in 5 gal fabric pots with organic soil and nutrients under a Marshydro TSL2000. They both were healthy and vigorous growers, though their structure was a bit different. Both had nice branching, but one was a bit taller and lanky (BT2), while the other was squat and bulky (BT1). I topped them both at the 4th node on day 20 and gave them some LST. At 6 weeks they started to eminate a funky BO smell that just continued to get stronger until the end. Both had awesome trichome production too! I harvested BT2 at day 78 and it yielded 42 grams and BT1 day 86 and it yielded 65 grams. Both plants had very dense sticky buds, though the buds on BT1 were def a bit bigger than BT2's.

The smoke:
We burned through BT2 pretty quickly, because it was just so smooth and tasty! A smooth og kush flavor on the inhale with a cool sensation and tropical/passion fruit flavor on the exhale. I found the buzz to be relaxed with an uplifting vibe. I wanted to give BT1 some more time to cure to see what happened. The flavor profile and buzz was similar, but more hashy. The smoke, still smooth, became more expansive and heavy. The hash made from the trim was dreamy! It smelled and tasted just like passion fruit and was mouth wateringly delicious with a buzz that had me floating and smiling for hours.

Bubble Tricks gets 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 from me, I will def be growing more!

BT 1 and 2 in flower
20231217_112310.jpg

BT1
20231217_112522.jpg

BT2
20231217_112627.jpg

BT2 dried
20240127_120511.jpg
20240127_120518.jpg
Here is a link to my grow journal https://www.autoflower.org/threads/bubble-tricks-by-mendo-twenty20-under-marshydro-tsl-2000.91228/

@Mossy @blue

:drool: T20M always does ya right! ...Excellent grow Jane :greenthumb::clapper:

Sounds like they were both on a pretty wild terp' ride, sometimes you just can't tell where they'll end up 'til you get there!...and if you can make it last for a longer cure- :rofl:
Buds look fab', dense and gummy with resin, a T20M trademark IME...

Hash is such a treat with nice fresh terpy material! The aroma intensity brings out front aromatic nuances only hinted at in the bud, often...

Don't forget to tag in @Twenty20 Adam :jointman: ...he loves and appreciates feedback!

:drool: T20M always does ya right! ...Excellent grow Jane :greenthumb::clapper:

Sounds like they were both on a pretty wild terp' ride, sometimes you just can't tell where they'll end up 'til you get there!...and if you can make it last for a longer cure- :rofl:
Buds look fab', dense and gummy with resin, a T20M trademark IME...

Hash is such a treat with nice fresh terpy material! The aroma intensity brings out front aromatic nuances only hinted at in the bud, often...

Don't forget to tag in @Twenty20 Adam :jointman: ...he loves and appreciates feedback!
Thank you:pass: Twenty20 has me coming back for more! I've grown these and Durban Twist, both excellent! So excellent, thatI forgot to take pics of all the gorgeous finished buds:smokeit:
The one pictured was the last bud standing:crying:

The hash was exquisite, rolled right into a glistening cream colored ball of goodness. That passion fruit flavor also came through in the in the exhaled smoke, the room smelled like a big bowl of fresh passion fruit!

The hash was exquisite, rolled right into a glistening cream colored ball of goodness. That passion fruit flavor also came through in the in the exhaled smoke, the room smelled like a big bowl of fresh passion fruit!
Mercy! -- yer killin' me now with the hash smoke aromas - :rofl: ...one of my fav' things with the right cultivar!
I have yet to process their Arcata cut Trainwreck into hash, which is killing me as well - :rolleyes2:
Room smoke smell was divine from the bud... If you grow photo's, this is a must-try classic. If not, hang on a bit and their auto TW v2.0 will be out soon?
If you like fruit bombs, run some Whiskey Zulu, you won't be able to keep your snoot out of the jar! :rolleyes2:

Back