Sweet Seeds SWEETS from da Swamp!!!!

Sweet. You mixed up the pot sizes too. I love it. I'll be watching this one close. I got a few of the same strains going. Good green thumb karma sent to the swamp from my lab bro.:pop:

thanks Romeo ....
id live to be in a lab ...
u hiring lol ..ma chef job aint worth a fuck ...i think ill make 22k this year ...
pfft ..what a shame
60k degree to pay off ..as well ..
ill grow it off lol

Did a Southerner just challange a Yankee to a grow off? Your tlo against my coco and sea grow?

Did a Southerner just challange a Yankee to a grow off? Your tlo against my coco and sea grow?

Ahhhhhhhh hell! I am subbed for this one! Go Rebels!

I see you have red poison on you list. I just sank and split one but its not in coco yet. It was going to go into the smallest size airpot but I have a 1.6L square pot or could grab a 44oz cup tonight. Do you have room to start your red poison?

awwww shit ....
Lol point misunderstood. ..
I said I was gonna test off between my TLO and seagrow. ..
But im down for anything ...
Red Poison ...
In a Week ...
For me ...
But what's the prize ...
Lol good bud !!!.

South Vs North again ...kinda like the
Hartsfield's and McCoy's
Hahahah

Hell yeah Swamp the best of luck to you bro I know your going to kill it I will post some pics of the CC for you. Wish I had some of these Sweet Ass strains to grow you lucky dog. :rofl:

Not sure about a prize. Loser has to put up whatever avatar the winner chooses for a week?

Sounds good to me ..
And maybe the Sweet guys will make it a solid challenge for both of us ...

Now Romeo ..My TLO IS based off alot of COCO ..
I have it amended with the goodies but it's basically 40% Roots Bird Nest Coco ..
This run will be at least ...i don't Think I'll dilute it as my TLO CCD went hungry a lil on me ...
I had to feed way more than planned

So lets do this ...44oz ..that way we both should be smoking in 50-60 days ...

Sound cool ...
I'll do the Coco but feed Seagrow as well ...
I have only 16-16-16 and Hawaiian Bud
as for Seagrow stuff ...

That's exactly what i do. Amend my coco and feed sea grow. I also use a Cal/mag supplement (whatever brand was cheap that day).

Back