Indoor TaNgs Night Owls 2023-24

TaNg

Autoflower OG
Reaction score
Hello friends old and new, it’s been a good few years since I did a grow journal so I’m quite excited to get back on the forum. I pretty much exclusively grow Night Owl at the moment and the first to show you is a tester Ive got going called Scoopski F2 (Purple Scoops x Wizards Apprentice F4)
Set up is two rooms, a 1x1m BudBox Pro with a Telos 008 where the 4 plants spend their first 5-6 weeks then into my 160cm x 70cm room for flower where I run 2 x Telos 006s
Nutrients and additives are…

Ecothrive.
Neutralise (declorinator)
Biosys (microbial Tea)
Flourish (Sea Weed metabolism booster)

Gold Label.
Soil A&B (Base)
Ultra PK

Shogun Calmag
and
Guanokalong Extract which it a taste improver.

Medium is my old favourite Plagron Light and believe it or not I’m still using the 15L Airpots I brought over ten years ago 🙈

anyway without further ado here’s the girls at days 21 and today at day 28.View attachment DSC_2458.jpegView attachment DSC_2489.jpeg

Hello friends old and new, it’s been a good few years since I did a grow journal so I’m quite excited to get back on the forum. I pretty much exclusively grow Night Owl at the moment and the first to show you is a tester Ive got going called Scoopski F2 (Purple Scoops x Wizards Apprentice F4)
Set up is two rooms, a 1x1m BudBox Pro with a Telos 008 where the 4 plants spend their first 5-6 weeks then into my 160cm x 70cm room for flower where I run 2 x Telos 006s
Nutrients and additives are…

Ecothrive.
Neutralise (declorinator)
Biosys (microbial Tea)
Flourish (Sea Weed metabolism booster)

Gold Label.
Soil A&B (Base)
Ultra PK

Shogun Calmag
and
Guanokalong Extract which it a taste improver.

Medium is my old favourite Plagron Light and believe it or not I’m still using the 15L Airpots I brought over ten years ago 🙈

anyway without further ado here’s the girls at days 21 and today at day 28.View attachment 1638732View attachment 1638733
Great to see you back on here sir.. I remember your grows of old and they were always amazing.. looking forward to this.

I used a variation of your pH Perfect Bloom-only base nutrients regimen for several grows. I think it's still a worthy nutrient regimen. Thank you for this and your long-term contributions to autoflower growing.

With this grow, you are using just a single base nutrient (A&B in combination), not more common grow and bloom 2-part base nutes, with a just a single PK booster, not changing P-K ratios at different stages of bloom. Are these your current preferred nutrients and regimen (or are using Gold Label A&B here say due to a sponsorship)?

What base nutes do you consider among the best available options now for autos?

I used a variation of your pH Perfect Bloom-only base nutrients regimen for several grows. I think it's still a worthy nutrient regimen. Thank you for this and your long-term contributions to autoflower growing.

With this grow, you are using just a single base nutrient (A&B in combination), not more common grow and bloom 2-part base nutes, with a just a single PK booster, not changing P-K ratios at different stages of bloom. Are these your current preferred nutrients and regimen (or are using Gold Label A&B here say due to a sponsorship)?

What base nutes do you consider among the best available options now for autos?
Hay bro yeah defo my preferred and no sponsors apart from Daz throwing me the seeds.
I love gold label bro, cleanest nutrients I’ve ever used, really simple too with the two part for veg and bloom.

Hay bro yeah defo my preferred and no sponsors apart from Daz throwing me the seeds.
I love gold label bro, cleanest nutrients I’ve ever used, really simple too with the two part for veg and bloom.
The only suggesting use/regimen info. at the Gold Label site for both the A&B base nutes is:

"Recommended dosage: 1 – 2 tablespoon (±36-72 gr) / per 100L water.* This is equiv. to .36-.72 g/L (a 2x or 100% range).

Can you tell us more about your regimen, such as how much A and B you give at peak times during grow/veg. and bloom? Do you go easy or push hard with these base nutes?