Temp, humidity and DLI for seedlings?

_~JAB~_

Qualified Live Stoner
Reaction score
My temps is 72°F, my humidity is 75% and my DLI is currently 15. Are these good numbers or what ballpark should I be in? Been a long time since my last grow I have forgotten a lot of information!

First of all :welcome: to AFN brother!!

You should check out VPD. This is the combination between temperature and humidity.
This chart should help you out. Getting the VPD right is all you need to do, within certain limits of course. You don't want to go above 30°C/86°F or below 20°C/68°F for a healthy plant. Optimum temperature for plant growth is somewhere between 24°C/75°F and 28°C/82°F
VPD Chart.png

DLI is another thing to look out for, but then you'd need something to measure that. You can get a good approximation of the DLI when using the photone app on your phone. You will need to pay a fee to unlock the LED lights though.
DLI Schedule.jpg

Regards,

Bob :toke:

First of all :welcome: to AFN brother!!

You should check out VPD. This is the combination between temperature and humidity.
This chart should help you out. Getting the VPD right is all you need to do, within certain limits of course. You don't want to go above 30°C/86°F or below 20°C/68°F for a healthy plant. Optimum temperature for plant growth is somewhere between 24°C/75°F and 28°C/82°F
View attachment 1668946

DLI is another thing to look out for, but then you'd need something to measure that. You can get a good approximation of the DLI when using the photone app on your phone. You will need to pay a fee to unlock the LED lights though.
View attachment 1668947

Regards,

Bob :toke:
Awesome thanks man helps out a lot!

Back