Indoor Testing Autoflowers from Zamnesia

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Got one about to break soil. As soon as they all sprout, they'll go into the tent. for a few days, I'll only use one COB to light them. Here's their new home:

Auto Cob in tent pic1 -3-13-2017.jpg
Auto Cob in tent pic2 -3-13-2017.jpg
Zamnesia autoflowers pic1 -3-13-2017.jpg

yes it is, now 13. I did make a mistake though, I had one Blueberry sprout, and so far, its alive, best I can say for it. It has looked like this for days. No others under the same light have stretched, the light is more than enough for that space!
Zamnesia blueberry pic1 -3-18-2017.jpg

Is it these that are 8 days w/o sprouting?

thats about at day 6.......

Hm. What kind of soil do you use?

I used regular garden soil which was not fully composted. I have lost many seeds to that soil, so I always germinate by soaking overnight and then in moist paper. That method has never failed me.
When I have examined the pots, no traces of seeds were found. Why not excavate and check if the seeds still exsist?

My seeds were soaked overnight as usual and they are potted in my usual organic soil, in fact, the same batch these are growing in: ( the largest of which is a plant from seed (

Ducks and clones pic1 -3-18-2017.jpg

Hm. What kind of soil do you use?

I used regular garden soil which was not fully composted. I have lost many seeds to that soil, so I always germinate by soaking overnight and then in moist paper. That method has never failed me.
When I have examined the pots, no traces of seeds were found. Why not excavate and check if the seeds still exsist?

And I have a new round of seeds that were soaking to replace these, Trainwreck from Seedsman and Hammer of the Gods from Northwest Exclusives. We'll see if I have problems with these.

And I have a new round of seeds that were soaking to replace these, Trainwreck from Seedsman and Hammer of the Gods from Northwest Exclusives. We'll see if I have problems with these.
Yes, that will be interesting. Sounds like the seeds then. @budelee told there were some problems arround.

Yes, that will be interesting. Sounds like the seeds then. @budelee told there were some problems arround.
Yes,most seem to be having some kind of issues, al 6 of mine germed/sprouted. Growth seems slow and some leaf twisting.. Ill continue to document ..

I have just germinated 2 seeds. A NYC Diesel that suffered sudden death less than a week old and a Green Monster that grows great. I have not forgot I promissed a pic...
I need stong weed, so I have to grow a few different strains and see how it works for me. The GM will give a lot of hash, if the buds happens not to satisfy my THC hunger.

Back