Indoor Testing the eazyplug pyramid mini.

Green Crack
Here is the good green crack bean, topped at day 17 and today all the sub branches are looking great and I put a copper ring on the top to hold the leaves out of the way. Actually this Green Crack auto freebie is in fact a SeedStockers. not an expert seeds.

green crack good bean - 1.jpeggreen crack good bean - 2.jpeggreen crack good bean - 3.jpeg

I also planted another Gorilla Glue #4 Which is an Expert Seeds freebie

GG #4 - 1.jpegGG #4 - 2.jpegGG #4 - 3.jpeg

And while waiting to plant the Banana Purple Punch I thought I'd put four different strains in a large pyramid together. They are doing OK but a little bit wobbly probably due to being planted directly into the firm Large Pyramid and also being close to the edge. This is just for the lulz, as a one off experiment.

big dog quad - 1.jpegbig dog quad - 2.jpegbig dog quad - 3.jpegbig dog quad - 4.jpegbig dog quad - 6.jpeg

And we are all caught up. From here on in it's eazyplugs all the way.

I am a bit concerned with my four beans in a single large pyramid. They look happy but they are still very wobbly, I have three of them supported with wire. However it's only day 10 so hopefully they are all supporting themselves in a few days. I have broken out my old ChilLED puck with extra blue and shielded them from the main lights.

Big Dog Quad. - 1.jpegBig Dog Quad. - 2.jpeg

I am a bit concerned with my four beans in a single large pyramid. They look happy but they are still very wobbly, I have three of them supported with wire. However it's only day 10 so hopefully they are all supporting themselves in a few days. I have broken out my old ChilLED puck with extra blue and shielded them from the main lights.

View attachment 1676199View attachment 1676198

They look super healthy m8.. im sure another few days will see the main stems stiffen up enough to support them.

I'd tie them down to the outside on purpose...that'll be damn dense. I had two on one pyramid and one fastly outgrew the other in search for light.
Of course they will prosper with your care ;-)
Always up to new experiments - good luck!

I'd tie them down to the outside on purpose...that'll be damn dense. I had two on one pyramid and one fastly outgrew the other in search for light.
Of course they will prosper with your care ;-)
Always up to new experiments - good luck!

thanks for the good vibes. At the moment they are very tall but they still look ok I have removed the wire and added some sticks for them to lean on but at d12 it's still a bit of a worry however after careful lifting them up I see that there's quite a lot of roots coming out the bottom although none at the side yet. I really do not enjoy the first two weeks of any bean. In my mind's eye I am seeing them topped with two nodes each and them growing through each other, but I understand that they are probably not going to play ball.

well, you dun did it, now i had to go out and get myself one of those pyramids too. they look like a novel little thing to bring new life into the growroom.. plus i'm lazy

Time for an update, the plan is kind of working out in that I have gone all pyramid.
Gorilla Glue #4 (expert seeds )and Green Crack (seedstockers) are around 8 weeks in mini pyramids.
The 4 beans in one pot is a week behind, and the three FastBuds, banana purple punch are at three weeks and one of them appears to be rubbish. All on this and much more but first a word from our sponsor a quick report on Double Seeds', Blackberry Gum.

I only had my last Blackberry Gum to go off and I did get quite a surprise with one bean trashed, and out of the four beans I have 4 different phenotypes in three hydro tubs, now retired.

The mutant that was severely stunted and then suddenly shot up a tall single stem that yielded an oz, was in fact the frostiest bud and most similar to the first blackberry gum (bg) but it was very tall rather than short
. BG middle - 1.jpegBG middle - 2.jpegBG middle - 3.jpegBG middle - 4.jpeg

The other tall pheno had excessively bright orange hairs with a strong deisel flavour and while not as good a bud as the mutant there was nearly 5 oz of it and still packed with trichomes
BG middle - 5.jpegBG middle - 6.jpegBG middle - 7.jpeg

so I feel I got the better of the weed this time by not just growing a one oz plant by itself i a tub. This is all on my new quest to outsmart unpredictable autos, and it has worked to some degree with my fb BPP as you will soon see.

The other two Blackberry Gum on either side that looked quite different, one was topped and one was bended but they are two different phenotypes completely.

BG ends - 3.jpegBG ends - 4.jpeg
BG ends - 1.jpegBG ends - 2.jpeg
BG ends - 5.jpegBG ends - 6.jpegBG ends - 9.jpegBG ends - 10.jpeg

No diesel at all, more frosty and very perfumed with a fascinating 1950's cedar desk lined with yellowed old newspapers from the 40's type of odour. And the other one is similar but more of a 1930's leather suitcase in the waiting room of a train station type of smell. I do like them both a lot, although there wasn't a big yield. only 7 oz from the pair.

Next Green Crack...

Last edited:
From here on in, it's all EazyPlugs. with a triple Banana Purple Punch New
When we last left Green Crack she had been topped I think and a Gorilla Glue #4 was five days behind. Both were growing well but Green Crack failed to stretch and Gorilla Glue overtook her, both are now fattening up with Gorilla Glue looking pretty with all her leaves turning red which is very rare for me. And the Green Crack while short also has very packed buds

green crack - 1.jpeggreen crack - 2.jpeggreen crack - 3.jpeggreen crack - 4.jpeggreen crack - 5.jpeggreen crack - 6.jpeggreen crack - 7.jpeg

And Gorilla Glue #4...

gorilla glue - 1.jpeggorilla glue - 2.jpeggorilla glue - 3.jpeggorilla glue - 4.jpeggorilla glue - 5.jpeggorilla glue - 6.jpeggorilla glue - 7.jpeggorilla glue - 8.jpeg

Next 4 beans in one large pyramid update.

multi grow 4 in one, New
4 Beans in on Large Pyramid update: They all got topped at around d15 at the 2nd true node, and they were very wobbly for a long while and kind of looked a bit weird but they are only taking up unused space so whatever they produce will be a bonus. I wondered why I was doing this at one point but now that I am close to running out of weed, I am glad now they are beginning to flower. I might run some of these through the Slug33 Fat Mac. Still a few weeks to go by which time the gorilla glue and green crack will be out of the way.

Next FB, BPP.

Attachments

• 4 in one - 1.jpeg
    4 in one - 1.jpeg
    398.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 4 in one - 2.jpeg
    4 in one - 2.jpeg
    344.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 4 in one - 3.jpeg
    4 in one - 3.jpeg
    246.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 4 in one - 4.jpeg