Testing the Wild Thing (USA Only)

Wild Thing R2 outdoor testing. I chopped the crap out of this plant over the last week. Tons of defoliation and lolipoping and removal of inner branching. And I can't hardly tell :rofl:
20240630_184517.jpg
20240630_184525.jpg

It's now over 6 ft tall and getting close to 6 ft diameter. I'm still spraying my IPM once a week and feeding bottled neuts once a week with my syganic approach to feeding. I'm looking forward to seeing the preflower stretch and how it handles during flower so far this has been one super easy vigorous grow.

I've thought about trying those out indoors. How do you like it?
They are flexible and stretch. Not bad but I think mine would fit a 5x5. If you notice in pics, they get pretty concave… edges pulled down but center pushed upwards. The major good thing is they are reusable. You may get 3 OD seasons before the bungee won’t spring back. That’s due to conditions outside. Summer heat, wet, will do a number on them. Just like normal bungees for tie down . After a while they just won’t spring back but for the price you can’t scoff. Think mine were $12 off Amazon.

They are flexible and stretch. Not bad but I think mine would fit a 5x5. If you notice in pics, they get pretty concave… edges pulled down but center pushed upwards. The major good thing is they are reusable. You may get 3 OD seasons before the bungee won’t spring back. That’s due to conditions outside. Summer heat, wet, will do a number on them. Just like normal bungees for tie down . After a while they just won’t spring back but for the price you can’t scoff. Think mine were $12 off Amazon.
Just reread your post. Yes I like it for indoor! Sry, thought you were talking OD. I used it for the sugar haze… one plant under it was good and if I’d been on top of things I probably coulda gotten a flatter canopy and net.

Not positive what day i planted these but i believe they were in the small solo cups in my closet for about 12 days til they had some ok roots to transplant into the earthboxes! Was a little heavy handed with the spray bottle before i started bottom watering them so not as many roots as they coulda had! :cooldance:

EAAD0C0E-82C4-4440-B490-8BACC8066E7F.jpeg
08DFDAB9-F46E-4657-AE61-AAD3AFBC824B.jpeg

They were transplanted on 6/13 so right about 3 weeks in the EB’s! Gonna go ahead and supercrop both yet again and will weigh the tops down this time so not back upright in 24hrs! Has helped get the lowers moving and wanna make sure she is nice and wide before i flip to flower! :thumbsup:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

:vibe:

Day 120/35 in flower, they are at 5 gpg Megacrop and seem to be doing good with it and no signs of starvation so I’ll hold them there. The girl on the right is still drinking less, but has less bud sites and larger budlets. The girl on left is a steady 7/8 of a gallon every other day. She seems to have a lot more sites but smaller budlets spread out more. Temp is 66-68 F and about 45% humidity. So 2 pics first of the tent. Front and as far over as I could manage
IMG_3764.jpeg
IMG_3767.jpeg

Girl on left and close up of thin structure
IMG_3765.jpeg
IMG_3769.jpeg

And girl on right that drinks less (no signs of stress) and has a tighter, chunkier structure
IMG_3766.jpeg
IMG_3770.jpeg

That’s all for now folks, they are on cruise control!

So, since I had the day off… (due to impending beryl remnants) it was time for a feed. Mixed up my gallons 2x 5gpg and went down below… I opened both tents and I wasn’t satisfied with the look. “Lights are the problem” my stoned mind said. The lights over the wild things seemed dull… I mean underpowered. They were in the Mars hydro tent under the FC-E 4800. And I had yet to reinstall the HLG 600 rspec in the other tent.
Fuckery ensues!
I removed the FC-E4800 from the wildthing tent and reinstalled the HLG 600 rspec over them. Big difference! The bar style seemed dim compared to the HLG. 600rspec is on click #4 from off. The 4800 was 100%. I removed the kingbrite from the auto tent, had to lower the hangers 1 foot and installed the 4800 in place of the 600 rspec (that should’ve gone back in that tent). There is a reason I did this… the controller for the mars hydro exhaust fan is (non-PC) learning disabled! No matter what setting it’s on the fan runs on low. I can set it to high but would suck the moisture clean out of the plants. On, auto, manual, don’t matter… the fan runs. So since the HLG runs hotter, I figured that would take care of lower temps I’ve been fighting and also add some good flowering lumens! Got pics for example…
IMG_3764.jpeg
IMG_3769.jpeg
IMG_3770.jpeg
those are from before… and after…
IMG_3771.jpeg
IMG_3772.jpeg
IMG_3773.jpeg

Big color difference! And more light!

Back