Testing the Wild Thing (USA Only)

Jean-O

www.jeanosgenetics.com
Cultivators Club
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Straw Dog, Grape Cheese, VooDoo, The Duke
Hello AFN! @Cultivators I am looking for 6 seasoned photoperiod growers from USA who would be interested in testing a new released line I've been working on called Wild Thing R2, which is my pairing of The Legend S1 x Spice Cake F3. I am looking to get things up and running by the middle to end of March roughly and would like those who participate to be able to run at least 2 phenotypes for a side by side comparison. Roughly a 30 to 45 day veg prior to flipping to flower would be necessary. Any pot size and grow style is welcome. I would be open to a bit of outdoor testing as well!
Here is my strain description from my experience with it.
Wild Thing R2 is the result from crossing Spice Cake F3 x The Legend S1. It's lineage consist of multiple old school powerhouses. C99, Blue Cheese auto, Blue Widow, Trainwreck, Banana Hammock, VooDoo auto, and Grand Daddy Purps are all combined to make this heavy hitting psychedelic cultivar. With a 9 to 10 week flowering cycle it produces excellent yields indoors and out. A very easy cultivar to cultivate for any grow experience. An evenly blended hybrid it has aromas of Sour Skunk, Garlic, Gas, and Floral Earthy undertones. The effects are extremely fast acting and borderline on racy and uplifting but are also extremely psychedelic and can lead into confusion. If you love sour terps which have almost gone extinct lately this cultivar is right up your alley. The plant structure is fairly open having a fair amount of stretch during preflower. Flowers grow in a uniform tight golf ball structure.

@Hog_M@Gundy I wanted to tag you in from winning the battle I put on, you are already on the team for this one if you want to join in. Let me know if you are interested in getting in on this?

I will select the 6 participants and reach out through DM for shipping info.

Requirements will be a weekly update throughout the entire grow with pics, and a final overall smoke report with personal effects and flavors/ aromas. A review on the growth during veg and flower. IE, vigor, stretch, plant structure, phenotype differences and so on. The more data points the better! The testing will be kept here in this thread so updates and everything can be posted here from start to finish. The testing I have run in the past has been pretty laid back and a fun learning experience so I'm looking forward to another fun time!

Some pics from my last breeding run with the Wild Thing.
20231231_194242.jpg
20231230_170926.jpg
20231225_171443.jpg

20231225_171438.jpg

They can get pretty hungry during the pre flower stretch as they have shown some pretty intense stretch n vigor/ growth so keep in mind with height restrictions.
I'm sure I forgot something here so if there are any questions please feel free to ask away.

Attachments

• 20231230_170926.jpg
    20231230_170926.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
I’m down broham! Hopefully u don’t hold it against me that I somehow managed to forget to do final post with dry weight last test i did for u! By time I remembered to do it i had forgot how much that harvest was! :shrug::doh::crying:

I would prob be in for this for OD season. Large pots with dry fert amendments. Maybe raised planter boxes… if chosen.

Interested, I really loved testing your Devil’s Lettuce and that was my first photoperiod run. I have since run two more photo strains outdoors but if other volunteers have more photoperiod experience please choose them. That being said I’d have two Earthbox Jrs indoors to offer and I’d likely try to take clones and use them as my outdoor photo plants this summer too. Should have considerably more wattage at my disposal indoors too I remember feeling my old auto tent setup wasn’t enough for a 12/12 cycle last test. :pass:

Hello AFN! @Cultivators I am looking for 6 seasoned photoperiod growers from USA who would be interested in testing a new released line I've been working on called Wild Thing R2, which is my pairing of The Legend S1 x Spice Cake F3. I am looking to get things up and running by the middle to end of March roughly and would like those who participate to be able to run at least 2 phenotypes for a side by side comparison. Roughly a 30 to 45 day veg prior to flipping to flower would be necessary. Any pot size and grow style is welcome. I would be open to a bit of outdoor testing as well!
Here is my strain description from my experience with it.
Wild Thing R2 is the result from crossing Spice Cake F3 x The Legend S1. It's lineage consist of multiple old school powerhouses. C99, Blue Cheese auto, Blue Widow, Trainwreck, Banana Hammock, VooDoo auto, and Grand Daddy Purps are all combined to make this heavy hitting psychedelic cultivar. With a 9 to 10 week flowering cycle it produces excellent yields indoors and out. A very easy cultivar to cultivate for any grow experience. An evenly blended hybrid it has aromas of Sour Skunk, Garlic, Gas, and Floral Earthy undertones. The effects are extremely fast acting and borderline on racy and uplifting but are also extremely psychedelic and can lead into confusion. If you love sour terps which have almost gone extinct lately this cultivar is right up your alley. The plant structure is fairly open having a fair amount of stretch during preflower. Flowers grow in a uniform tight golf ball structure.

@Hog_M@Gundy I wanted to tag you in from winning the battle I put on, you are already on the team for this one if you want to join in. Let me know if you are interested in getting in on this?

I will select the 6 participants and reach out through DM for shipping info.

Requirements will be a weekly update throughout the entire grow with pics, and a final overall smoke report with personal effects and flavors/ aromas. A review on the growth during veg and flower. IE, vigor, stretch, plant structure, phenotype differences and so on. The more data points the better! The testing will be kept here in this thread so updates and everything can be posted here from start to finish. The testing I have run in the past has been pretty laid back and a fun learning experience so I'm looking forward to another fun time!

Some pics from my last breeding run with the Wild Thing.
View attachment 1664884View attachment 1664886View attachment 1664887
View attachment 1664893
They can get pretty hungry during the pre flower stretch as they have shown some pretty intense stretch n vigor/ growth so keep in mind with height restrictions.
I'm sure I forgot something here so if there are any questions please feel free to ask away.
Hey there I'm setting up my new 4x4 and will be running a run or 2 of photos and I'm harvesting my 5x5 right now and will have plenty of room to run some of these for you let me know I'm not the most experienced grower but would like the opportunity to get better

Back