The AirVape , Legacy Pro

N/A-Greengo

Insomniac Extraordinaire
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hello fellow connoisseurs!
:toke:

AirVape
USA has given to me the privilege of testing their flagship vapourizer, the Legacy Pro.
The USA designed Legacy Pro is a discreet pocketable clam shell type dry herb vapourizer, that can transition to concentrates with the use of a stainless pad. It is powered by an 18650 battery, and reaches temperatures between 212° and 464°F. It boasts a 24K plated .3 gram bowl, glass air path, and ceramic mouthpiece producing a crisp and clean flavour. In this thread I will be discussing my thoughts on the device, and after assessment I will be completing a final review..

Let's start off with the unboxing.

:pass:
Thanks for checking in!

The AirVape Legacy Pro a Mighty+ killer.....? Replaceable 18650 battery, and a Lifetime warranty. Yeah, it's that good.

If you're interested in acquiring a Legacy Pro, there are great deals to be had this week!
:worship:

Use code
>>BF241PRO to get 2 black Pros for the price of one, or code >>BF241SE to score 2 Steampunk versions for the price of one!
You want a mix of the two? No problem! Use code >>BF241MIX to purchase both for the price of one!

Only need one? Use code >>BF100PRO at checkout to receive $100 off of your choice of either version ! Just click the codes above to be directed to the site, and use the codes without the arrows to receive the savings!

:d5:

Hello fellow connoisseurs!
:toke:

AirVape
USA has given to me the privilege of testing their flagship vapourizer, the Legacy Pro.
The USA designed Legacy Pro is a discreet pocketable clam shell type dry herb vapourizer, that can transition to concentrates with the use of a stainless pad. It is powered by an 18650 battery, and reaches temperatures between 212° and 464°F. It boasts a 24K plated .3 gram bowl, glass air path, and ceramic mouthpiece producing a crisp and clean flavour. In this thread I will be discussing my thoughts on the device, and after assessment I will be completing a final review..

Let's start off with the unboxing.

Thanks for checking in!

Interesting unit, but not for me. One look at the cleaning process, and I will stick with my Arizer Air Max. The Air produces clouds of great vapor, and is beyond easy to clean. I just soak the glass stems in ISO, rinse, and done. The body of the vape rarely needs anything other than blowing the heating chamber out if crumbs stay in there. Also, I can pre load any number of stems, and clean some while others are in use. If there is an easier more effective vape out there, I have not seen it.

Happy vaping all. :pighug:

Interesting unit, but not for me. One look at the cleaning process, and I will stick with my Arizer Air Max. The Air produces clouds of great vapor, and is beyond easy to clean. I just soak the glass stems in ISO, rinse, and done. The body of the vape rarely needs anything other than blowing the heating chamber out if crumbs stay in there. Also, I can pre load any number of stems, and clean some while others are in use. If there is an easier more effective vape out there, I have not seen it.

Happy vaping all. :pighug:
Arizer products are great, I own an Argo and it's top notch. But it does lack on demand mode which is a very convenient feature IMO. The Legacy Pro isn't too difficult to clean, and I am extremely picky in that respect. It's not necessary to disassemble it after every sesh. But after I've spent a dosing capsule I use a Qtip & Alcohol and wipe the seal and gold plated airflow grids clean to prepare for the next sesh. I actually wasn't sure I'd be a fan when I first got it, but it proved me wrong as it produces unusually superb flavour.

If I had to point out a least favourite vapourizer that I own, it would definitely be the Flowermate V5 Nano... Vapour quality is poor, it's a real pain to multi sesh with on the go, and IMO it is poorly constructed.

Last edited:
Back