Gnome Automatics The Big Change

FullDuplex

Gnome Grown
Staff member
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
gnomeautomatics.com
Good morning everyone, if you haven’t noticed already or saw the info flying around we’ve gone through a rebranding. This choice was not an easy one but it was something that needed to be done for several reasons.
We are retiring the Mandalorian Genetics name for the brand and switching over to Gnome Automatics. The genetics will remain the same and the only thing that’s changing is the name and the logo.
Here is a video I did with Shango Los to make this a little easier to understand and give the why’s.
I appreciate you all for the support you’ve given me over the years and hope you continue to do so. As always if you have any questions let me know.

Last edited:
This is a new pod cast I did this week
The podcast that was over an hour long... yeah I know. I am subscribed to his channel and watched it as soon as it popped up. I was glad to get the info you shared about isolating phenotypes. I also have Forge seeds that were Freebies from DC Seed Exchange last year. I was glad to get the info you shared about that strain as well. I had messaged you last year asking about the difference between Coal Miners Daughter and Alf... now I understand it an isolated phenotype.

Back